X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will1066
    • Aug 2003

Center and front right channels on 1075 dead

I was watching a movie tonight and the center channel began crackling and popping. I thought my center speaker had gone south, but testing revealed the center channel on the amp died. I use a separate stereo amp, so I have two spare channels available. Moved the preout and speaker-level connections to the front right channel and ran test tones. When it cycled to the channel, same crackling and popping. Now, the front right channel's dead too. Moved the preout and speaker-level connections to the front left channel on the 1075 and it is intact. So I'm temporarily relying on that channel to keep my system running, but any clues as to what might've happened? Blown fuses? Help please!
  • OakIris
    • Dec 2003

Sorry to hear about your problems with the RMB-1075. You should definitely take it to your local Rotel dealer for repair - hopefully it is something simple like a blown fuse or capacitor. Good luck!

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"