X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Paquette
    • Jan 2003

RSP 1066 tip

To all of the new 1066 owners out there: Make sure that once you have everything setup in the OSD, ie. labels, speaker levels, input sources, etc. go to the default area and save your settings. I found out the hard way Saturday night that if you don't do this and you lose power for some reason you also lose all of your settings :cry: I've never had this problem with any of my receivers so I assumed the 1066 would retain my settings after a power failure.
  • Greg Johnson
    • Jan 2003

Mark,
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't done that yet and yes, That would be a real pain in the a*& to start over again.

Greg

Comment

• skullmurdoc
      • Jan 2003

Thats odd,

I didn't do that and ive lost power for several hour but not the setting of my 1066.

Guess I was lucky or something. I will save this config right now

Thanks

Frederick Richard

Comment

• Michael G
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by skullmurdoc
        Thats odd,

I didn't do that and ive lost power for several hour but not the setting of my 1066. ...
        I can top that. I did save my settings, lost power one day, and it reset my unit back to factory default settings! It wiped out the memory and I couldn't restore my settings.

Comment

• Mark Paquette
          • Jan 2003

I guess I better write all of my settings down just to be safe.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"