X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franin
    • Jul 2006

Model: RB-1552 MkII standby light stays on

Hi all I have a RB-1552 MkII and noticed with the 12v trigger on when not in standby the standby light stays on. Is that normal ? I have contacted Rotel Australia and I kid you not the guy there had no idea. He was meant to give me a call back once he found out ( that was 2 weeks ago ) but nothing.

Frank
  • Audiobliss
    • Feb 2015

When you say the standby light, do you mean the blue light around the power switch ? If so, the answer is yes. mine stays on all the time unless I power it off with the switch. The other little red light just comes on temporary when I power on.
    When you put them in standby, all you hear is the relay.

AB.

Comment

• franin
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Audiobliss
      When you say the standby light, do you mean the blue light around the power switch ? If so, the answer is yes. mine stays on all the time unless I power it off with the switch. The other little red light just comes on temporary when I power on.
      When you put them in standby, all you hear is the relay.

AB.
      Yes!! Thank you do you power it off the switch or leave it on standby?

Frank

Comment

• Audiobliss
        • Feb 2015

I leave it in standby most of the time, except when there is thunder storms. This is the first time I have used a 12v trigger setup between a amp and preamp, and I like it. I have never bothered with it, probably because its the first time I have had a amp and preamp of the same brand.

AB.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"