X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMPER
    • Nov 2005

About to buy RC-1070 and RB-1080 in Florida

whats up, I am brand new here. I have been using this site to read and do research on home stero amps. And I am getting ready to take the plunge. I will be ordering the RB-1080 and RC-1070 next week. They will be hooked up to two Polk RTI-12s. And boy I can't wait. From all the reasearch that I have done I have only heard good things Rotel and very few negatives. I guess my power addication started when I was stationed in Korea. My room mate at the time had a Denon 2800 and I was amazed how much juice that thing had. This has been along time comming for me and like I said can't wait. Anyway I would just like to thank everyone here for all the information that has been listed, It has really helped me out. Also if anyone has a good RB-1090 for sale let me know. I would be willing to pay fair market value. Thanks :T

one more thing I forgot to add, Right now the dealer is quoting me 1600.00 out the door on theese two units. Anyone know of a cheaper place ? I live in FL.
    Last edited by AMPER; 25 November 2005, 20:12 Friday.
  • Boombox
    • Oct 2005

You guys are lucky in the US...

Here in South Africa such a combo will cost R17 500 and with a 10% cash discount..R15k some odd...that's around US$2400....I'll certainly take it @ 1600US...
    Regards :T,

Boom....a.k.a...."The Box"

Comment

• AMPER
      • Nov 2005

Boombox at thoose prices I would try to find a member here to buy for you and send there. You probably are ready thought about this though, I'm guessing ?
      Last edited by AMPER; 26 November 2005, 17:13 Saturday.

Comment

• Boombox
        • Oct 2005

yes..., but import duties, shipping...blah, blah, blah.....as you can guess....will discourage anyone to do something like this (+ we use the 220/Hz power supply).
        Regards :T,

Boom....a.k.a...."The Box"

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"