X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LAFORNY
    • Mar 2005

OSG not working on 1056

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their sage advice. It helped me settle on a Rotel 1056. I am thrilled with the sound, but I am stumped on how to get the on screen guide to work. I am running the requisite s-video to the monitor, but the menu button on the remote doesn't activate the OSG. The subwoofer and surround buttons on the remote bring up the corresponding screen info, but I am unable to get the full OSG to come up. Any thoughts? Is there a button on the face of the reciever that does the same thing? Before I unhook the sucker and haul it back to the store, I'd like to try everything I can.

Cheers,

Mark
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

Try pushing the aud button on the remote first then push the menu/osd button and it should work.

Comment

• LAFORNY
      • Mar 2005

Yup. The Aud button did the trick. Thanks for saving me a Saturday Schlep.

Peace,

Mark

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"