X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Palforever
    • Feb 2010

What Bryston Amp?

I have the B&W 803S,805Sand the HTM3S for 50/50 HT and music listening.Can any of you kind guy in here guide me in what amp, pre/pro shou;d i look at if i want to go to the Bryston way?Thank you
  • Freddie40
    • Jun 2009

I am using a 4BSST2/BP26DA with my 802DI and love it. Bryston makes great amps.

Dave
    Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 20 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable, Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

Comment

• 1oldguy
      • Dec 2008

If you can afford it the 7B SST (2) would be your best bet.But of course that will cost you extra.If you do go with the 7B you will have the new transformer that is used in their Tours units with great benefits. :T
      A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

• SoundEngine355
        • Feb 2008

7b are way over the top for 803, 6bsst max for front lcr and then 2bsst for rears. Or they still make a 9b 5ch version.
        SoundEngine355

-------------------
        [Music] B&W 800D | Classe CDP202 +M400s | Velodyne DD15

Comment

• Palforever
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by SoundEngine355
          7b are way over the top for 803, 6bsst max for front lcr and then 2bsst for rears. Or they still make a 9b 5ch version.

SoundEngine, thats what i have thought too.6B for the LCR and the 3B for the rears.Or may be the 4B for L/R and 6B for rears and centre.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"