Advanced Search

Collapse
63 results in 0.0020 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

  • scottvalentin
    started a topic TARKUS Build Thread

    TARKUS Build Thread

    Hi all,
    Thanks for all the help on the subwoofer build. I have learned my lessons from there regarding cheap plywood. So, I have a big box of drivers and crossover parts for Paul Carmody's Tarkus. I also have 4 sheets of 18mm Baltic Birch ply. The infuriating thing is that I got this ply...
    See more | Go to post

  • Renron
    started a topic Fixing Veneer bubbles the right way

    Fixing Veneer bubbles the right way

    Everything I'm sharing has come from direct experience or was learned from researching articles on the InterWebs. :T
    I have 30 years of experience as a finish carpenter. But there are always things to learn. If you know of a better way, please share your experiences.

    Veneer bubbles...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 16:03 Sunday. Reason: Update image location

  • flamethrower1
    started a topic Anthology build

    Anthology build

    This may be a somewhat short build thread as I have all of the pieces cut, all of the window braces are done, and the tunnel parts are cut as well.
    I will post more pics tomorrow on those pieces.
    I purchased these as a kit from Meniscus and opted for the finished crossovers as I thought...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 15:13 Sunday. Reason: Update image size

  • BobEllis
    started a topic Another Wavecor Ardent build

    Another Wavecor Ardent build

    This project was supposed to come after the completion of my https://www.htguide.com/forum/showth...sign-and-build but I didn't make much progress over the summer, and now cooler weather threatens my outdoor workspace. Even if it didn't get cold, the water goes...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 16:02 Sunday. Reason: Update htguide url

  • Landspeeder
    started a topic Overnight Sensations MT

    Overnight Sensations MT

    Amp - Modded Lepai LP-2020A+

    1 Coat of 50/50 100% Tung/Pure Turpentine. Dry for 1.5 weeks. A dozen coats of Dewaxed Shellac. Paste Wax Finish



    Crossover Comparison of 2 OS MT builds:


    Raw wood Finishing





    ...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 07 July 2023, 21:28 Friday. Reason: Update image tags

  • kevinm
    started a topic Sealed Statements 2.0 + Center Channel

    Sealed Statements 2.0 + Center Channel

    As I mentioned in my other threads....I'm going to rebuild my Statements in sealed cabinets. This will also, hopefully, let me have cabinets with less mistakes (famous last words), switch to the Vifa mids, use the larger center channel, and add sealed bass bins under the Statements for extended 2 channel...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 02 May 2023, 16:14 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

  • spleen21
    started a topic My full sized Statements II build

    My full sized Statements II build

    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


    Link to SketchUp, CNC and .dxf file

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...00?usp=sharing


    A few notes about these files. As always, they are free for anybody...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 01 May 2023, 16:24 Monday. Reason: Update image size

  • poppapig
    started a topic Statements Build - Bamboo Flooring Skin

    Statements Build - Bamboo Flooring Skin

    Hey all,
    In the past month or so I have embarked on a full-size Statements build. I am nearly finished with the mains and will move on to the Center Channel.

    Here's the build of the Mains (one more to skin):

    Images not available

    Regarding the Center Channel....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 25 July 2023, 09:22 Tuesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

  • LonePine
    started a topic Zaph SR71, better late than never!

    Zaph SR71, better late than never!

    I'm a long time reader, and a first time poster. I appreciate the wealth of information on this site; it's very inspiring! My most recent build is the Zaph SR71; I'd been hoping to build these for quite some time and I finally got around to it. Here are some pics:

    The boxes
    ...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by LonePine; 08 September 2013, 02:40 Sunday.

  • sdl2112
    started a topic Troels' Jenzen Seas Build

    Troels' Jenzen Seas Build

    Here is my first build. I'm doing the Jenzen NEXT T25 with the CA26RFX woofer in a ported cabinet, info here. These started out to refurbish a pair of RTR 300D speakers with new front baffles for my brother but it turned into a complete rebuild. I like the Jenzen series of speakers, the cabinets were...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 16 May 2023, 11:06 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

  • diamondjoequimb
    started a topic Another Statement Monitor build

    Another Statement Monitor build

    Expect slow progress here, fellas.

    Anyway, I got all the MDF cut at the shop a few days ago,



    I got the mid tunnels glued together and am getting the sides assembled now, I'll try to get a pic of them tomorrow. (if I feel like walking in the shop when it is 108*...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 02 May 2023, 10:26 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

  • Blink
    started a topic Blink's Khanspire Build Thread

    Blink's Khanspire Build Thread

    Hey guys, just ordered the parts tonight to build some Khanspires!
    I'll be building them in a ported variety. Hope to keep this updated with sweet pictures and as much of the details as I can.

    Wish me luck, and be prepared for lots of stupid questions!! (Just kidding...h...
    See more | Go to post

  • Any recommendations for a veneer vendor...

    Anyone have any online suppliers that they can highly recommend for buying veneer from?

    I am not local to Rockler or Woodcraft or anyone like that, so for me, it's going to be online only.

    Also, any recommendations on type? Paper backed or 2 ply?

    CADman_ks
    See more | Go to post

  • Anderton
    started a topic New Amiga build

    New Amiga build

    Hi all,

    I recently completed Paul Carmody's Amiga speaker with some help from my girlfriend, built as a wedding gift for some dear friends of ours. I was unable to document the build in photos, but I thought I'd share the final product (placement in photos is temporary).

    I...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 02 May 2023, 11:00 Tuesday. Reason: Update image location

  • engr_dave
    started a topic Unusual approach to 2.1 bedroom system?

    Unusual approach to 2.1 bedroom system?

    My 16-yo son is due for an upgrade from the awful $20 computer speakers in his bedroom. And this is a good excuse for me to build more speakers and dabble in computer audio.

    It turns out I have a bunch of RS180 woofers and RS28A tweeters - I considered Modula MTMs, but MTs fit better...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"