Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • technodanvan
    • Nov 2009

Build Log: Scrap Pile "Zingers" by Wolf

Jon's 'Obi-Wan' project got me thinking about a few kits I have lying around, including one that is somewhat similar in that it is an 8" two-way. I'm talking of course, of Ben's (Wolf's) Zingers design. I purchased this at least a year or two ago from Meniscus since it was relatively low cost and seemed like a fun set of speakers. I've always wanted to try one of Ben's designs as well, so this seemed like a good opportunity to bust out the parts and see what I'm working with.

This kit appears to still be available from Meniscus, which is a good sign considering parts availability for other speaker kits can be hit or miss. However, these particular parts have been around a bit - the Dayton Audio SD215-88 woofer and the Peerless DA25BG08-06 dome tweeter. Given the low cost of the kit, I elected to spring for the Clarity CSA cap on the tweeter. I did not, however, have them build this particular crossover for me, which was a mistake. Not because I can't do it myself, but they do good work and given the little mark up on their kits it's nice to throw them an extra couple of bucks. If you get one of their kits I highly recommend springing for the built crossovers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Drivers-for-the-Zinges-speaker-kit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	872636

Another part of this project was wanting to use up some of the copious scrap pieces of wood I have lying about in an attempt to better organize my garage. I found two nice chunks of Bamboo that were 1.25" thick - laminated for my failed Ardent go, but I had cut off the water damaged portions and this is what I had left. Only downside is they're about 0.25" too narrow for the 11.5" wide baffle the design calls for. Also, if I want to get both baffles and rears of the speakers out of the same stuff (I kinda do), they're also about 0.25" too short for the 18.5" height specified.

Name:	IMG-0082.jpg
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	872637

Given the minimal difference in dimensions I've decided to use them and make the cabinet 0.25-0.5" deeper to keep the volume roughly the same.

I also scrounge up a couple pieces of 3/4" MDF to use as the sides...

Name:	IMG-0083.jpg
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	872638

Another 3/4" chunk of Bamboo to use as the top/bottom...

Name:	IMG-0084.jpg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	872639

And a nice piece of 3/4" Baltic Birch to serve as a pair of vertical window braces.

Name:	IMG-0086.jpg
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	872640

I have a plastic/cardboard port from the Meniscus kit, but I think I'll make my own given the bamboo on the rear. Current plan is to clearcoat the front and back bamboo, and paint the rest of the cabs a bright red. We'll see how that evolves.
    - Danny
  • wolf_teeth
    • Feb 2011

Nice material! So, you're building the stand-mounts then I take it. I don't think there is enough wood there for the floor-standing version.

Like I keep saying- these Zingers have no right to do what they can. I did most everything wrong on them from a typical speaker build. Also of note- the baffles should not have rounded edges as that actually makes the alignment between the drivers less effective. Your dimensional shift should be minimal vs my build.

I'm glad you chose one of mine, and I hope they give you years of enjoyment!

Let me know if you have any questions,
    Wolf

Name:	DS63923.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	866678

Name:	IMG_4336Small.jpg
Views:	982
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	866679

Name:	Zingers Xover Schematic.png
Views:	980
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	866680

Name:	Zingers.jpg
Views:	984
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	866681

Name:	Zingers_4OnFloor Dims.png
Views:	970
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	866682
    Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 03:23 Sunday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• technodanvan
      • Nov 2009

Thanks Wolf! I always appreciate your posts over at PE. I don't often post there for some reason, but I do read a lot. You're right on the money of course, this will be for the stand mount variation. I have at least three sets of towers coming up (albeit two of them are smallish) and I'm already running out of floorspace as it is!

Originally posted by wolf_teeth
      Also of note- the baffles should not have rounded edges as that actually makes the alignment between the drivers less effective.
      This is interesting and I'll have to keep it in mind. There are a few blemishes on the baffle pieces that a big roundover would remove, so I might have to get creative with my sanding. Would a minor roundover (say, 1/4"?) be acceptable just to remove the edge, or is that hard edge a necessity?

Edit:

You might consider reaching out to Meniscus regarding the kit - the provided plans only show the stand mount version and it would be handy to show both orientations are possible.
      - Danny

Comment

• wolf_teeth
        • Feb 2011

Funny thing about that kit- It was a kit before I knew it. We're all square and all, but the writeup build thread at PE has both boxes listed that Meniscus pulled the data from. The floor unit came out later, but not awfully long. FWIW, the stand mount will have more cone control due to the tighter air-spring, so I'm not really stressing either alignment.

As to your question- Yes, a 1/4" or even 1/8" roundover should minimally affect things.

I'm finding out that this kit is more popular than I thought, as there have been builders telling me they built these as of more recently. I really am happy with how it sounds as well. Easy and articulate, without being shouty or hot, and a warm extended low end that is sought after. And it only took 6 parts!!! Once the initial design was done, I built and finished them in 2 weeks flat, which has to be some sort of record.

Anyway, enough of my rambling- enjoy!
        Wolf

Comment

• technodanvan
          • Nov 2009

Hey Ben, can you confirm the port is supposed to be 2.5" ID? The one that was sent with the kit has a 2" ID and it's throwing me off.
          - Danny

Comment

• wolf_teeth
            • Feb 2011

Yeah, the stand-mount is as 2.5" diameter, the floor-unit is a 3". Don't know why Meniscus would supply a 2"....

Wolf

Comment

• technodanvan
              • Nov 2009

Interesting, what did you use for the tube? I'm having trouble finding 2.5" PVC locally, and it doesn't seem like the common port manufacturers make that size either. I found this one I suppose I could cut down.

https://www.parts-express.com/Port-Tube-2-1-2-ID-x-8-1-2-L-Flared-260-478

Name:	260-478_HR_0.default.jpg?resizeid=104&resizeh=600&resizew=600.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	932933
              Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 03:22 Sunday. Reason: Update image location
              - Danny

Comment

• wolf_teeth
                • Feb 2011

Electrical conduit, the grey stuff.
                Wolf

Comment

• technodanvan
                  • Nov 2009

Thanks, I'll see if I can track some down.
                  - Danny

Comment

• technodanvan
                    • Nov 2009

I took some time off this week to try and reset a bit. Unsure I made any progress on that, but I did move forward a little on this project. Only two mistakes so far, both classic Danny-isms (aka lack of patience). Figured I'd include them here, and my fixes, since to me that's the most interesting part of the build log. Someone told me a while back the difference between a good woodworker and a novice one is how well they cover up their mistakes. Not saying I'm 'good' by any means, but I'm....okay.

1. I used the wrong drill bit for the Jasper Jig pin on one of the baffles - 3/16 vs 1/8. This was originally going to be solved by clamping the good baffle (once holes were cut) to the bad one, then using a router to copy the pattern. That would have worked, except the bearing on the bit being used tore off at some point and I burned the baffle a bit, plus cut into places that should not have been cut into. This only affects the tweeter, which is unfortunately since now I'll have to use a pattern to cut the recess. Haven't gotten around to solving that problem yet. What I ended up doing to finish the job was to keep the baffles clamped and used a jigsaw with a 4" blade to rough cut the hole, then used a different router bit to clean it up. Worked like a charm.

2. On my first glue-up (one side + one top/bottom) for each speaker, I failed to use anything to ensure it was square. Of course they are not square now. Adding the internal brace helped solve this problem, but it's still at least 1/8-3/16ths out of square. Plan is to just move forward anyway and hope no one notices.

Rough cut of all pieces.

Name:	IMG-0087.jpg
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	866708

Baffles being made. You can tell that the bottom baffle here has the wrong pilot hole in it for the Jasper Jig. This picture was probably taken about the time I was figuring out the best approach to cutting through it.

Name:	IMG-0110.jpg
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	866709

Braces.

Name:	IMG-0116.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	866710

Ports being attached to the braces. I use Goop for this, seems to work pretty well. At least it's better than other adhesives I've tried.

Name:	IMG-0118.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	866711

Mock up. You can just barely see this is the baffle where I screwed up the tweeter cutout, it isn't completely circular.

Name:	IMG-0119.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	866712

I should point out I'm making my own ports for this. I found the conduit Wolf recommended, albeit in a 10' length, and recessed that into both the brace and the rear of the speaker. This will then be cleaned up and rounded over, making for a flared port at both ends. If I remember correctly, you count roughly half the flare as part of the length of port, so I ended up with around a 7 inch piece of PVC, with the rest of the length taken up by the roundovers. That part is going smoothly so far, though I had to think a bit on making sure they'd line up correctly. I do hope I have other projects with 2.5" ports coming up though...unsure what to do with that honking piece of PVC!

I do this often enough I should probably make a jig to cut PVC 'straighter', but that 4" jigsaw blade does a pretty darn good job too.
                    Last edited by technodanvan; 26 March 2022, 15:19 Saturday.
                    - Danny

Comment

• theSven
                      Master of None
                      • Jan 2014

These cabinets are gonna be heavy looking at them. Are you making stands for these too? Are you going to paint the bamboo or clear coat?
                      Painter in training

Comment

• wolf_teeth
                        • Feb 2011

I cut my PVC on the chop saw, but a miter and/or cross-cut sled would work on a table saw as well.

I'm on my second 10' length of the 2.5" pipe now, so i have a feeling you'll find usage. Sometimes dual 2" works better than 2.5", but for 8" woofers, 2.5" seems to be the magical number.

Looking good, keep it up!

Comment

• technodanvan
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by svenarajala
                          These cabinets are gonna be heavy looking at them. Are you making stands for these too? Are you going to paint the bamboo or clear coat?
                          No stands are currently in the plan, I need to figure out my use-case first. They should be pretty heavy though, I imagine, but compared to recent other speakers (Singularities and Ardents) at least I can move them around without breaking my back!

I cut my PVC on the chop saw, but a miter and/or cross-cut sled would work on a table saw as well.

I'm on my second 10' length of the 2.5" pipe now, so i have a feeling you'll find usage. Sometimes dual 2" works better than 2.5", but for 8" woofers, 2.5" seems to be the magical number.
                          Chop saw is a great idea! But I don't have one currently. Maybe for Christmas...

I might have to look around specifically for some projects with that 2.5 ID too...maybe after the other half dozen already on my shelf!
                          - Danny

Comment

• technodanvan
                            • Nov 2009

Made a little progress today. Cleaned up the glued joints, rounded them over, then adhered the back piece to the rest of the cabinet. Will glue the other one tonight or tomorrow morning...I could use a few more clamps.

Name:	IMG-0135.jpg
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	866729

While I was working I got part of a delivery for a little project I have coming up. The third box was missing, of course.

Name:	IMG-0134.jpg
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	866730

And to round things out, here's a pic of two of the three kittens we decided to take from a local rescue. The third one is terrified and doesn't come out of hiding all that much. These two are trouble though, they'll put their claws on about anything/everything. No speaker grilles are in my future, unless they are greatly elevated!

Name:	IMG-0130.jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	866731
                            - Danny

Comment

• Absinthe
                              • Sep 2021

And to round things out, here's a pic of two of the three kittens we decided to take from a local rescue. The third one is terrified and doesn't come out of hiding all that much. These two are trouble though, they'll put their claws on about anything/everything. No speaker grilles are in my future, unless they are greatly elevated!

Name:	IMG-0130.jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	866731

Thank you for adopting

Comment

• technodanvan
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Absinthe
                                Thank you for adopting
                                Of course! It's the only way to go. Only wish I could help more.
                                - Danny

Comment

• technodanvan
                                  • Nov 2009

Skipping some updates regarding sanding and such, but rolled on my second coat of paint this morning. I couldn't find a shade of red at Home Depot that I liked but did see a purple that called out to me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	866740

I currently have black input plates for the terminals but I'm reconsidering that now. Any thoughts on black vs. silver aluminum with the color combination I have?

https://www.parts-express.com/Dayton-Audio-SBPP-SI-Binding-Post-Plate-Silver-Anodized-091-600

Name:	091-600_HR_0.default.jpg?resizeid=104&resizeh=600&resizew=600.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	932931

Dayton Audio SBPP-BK Binding Post Plate Black AnodizedLooking for a higher-performance alternative to standard terminal cups? The Dayton Audio binding post plates are the answer. Made from 0.110" brushed aluminum, they are available with silver or black anodized finishes. A pre-installed gasket and beveled outside edge allow easy installation without requiring time-consuming recesses. Simply attach your choice of binding posts to the plate, cut a hole in your cabinet with a jig saw or hole saw, and screw in place. Designed to work with your choice of Dayton Audio Premium Binding Posts.Specifications: Black anodized finish, accommodates one pair of binding posts, overall dimensions: 4" W x 4" H, maximum cabinet cutout: 3" W x 3" H, hole spacing: 30 mm.

Name:	091-602_HR_0.default.jpg?resizeid=104&resizeh=600&resizew=600.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	932932
                                  Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 03:21 Sunday. Reason: Update image location
                                  - Danny

Comment

• Carl V
                                    • Apr 2005

Black...as in the song Black Coffee.
                                    lookin good in the neighborhood dude

Comment

• technodanvan
                                      • Nov 2009

Thanks Carl! I'm thinking I'll do a black plate with the nickel/chrome binding posts, then see about finding some chrome hardware to install the drivers with to match the look.
                                      - Danny

Comment

• theSven
                                        Master of None
                                        • Jan 2014

I could go either way with silver or black. That would be a tough choice for me. I really like the purple color. It’s funny I say that because I keep complaining at work about how our slide decks have way to much purple. I guess I like this shade way better!!
                                        Painter in training

Comment

• technodanvan
                                          • Nov 2009

The purple looks even better under more reasonable lighting...

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	866744

I'm honestly thinking of leaving the bamboo raw, I really like how pale it is compared to the purple. Unsure I'd like it as much if I clearcoat it, but it may be necessary. Any thoughts on that? I'm not concerned about humidity given my location.
                                          - Danny

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                            • Dec 2006

The man likes his purple! Looking good Danny. I think I'd still spray the cabinets/baffles with either a satin or mate finish. If you go with a waterborne product you'll have next to no yellowing though.
                                            Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• technodanvan
                                              • Nov 2009

Is there a wipe-on variant you could recommend? I pretty much avoid spraying these days, it just never goes well.
                                              - Danny

Comment

• CADman_ks
                                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by technodanvan
                                                Is there a wipe-on variant you could recommend? I pretty much avoid spraying these days, it just never goes well.
                                                So, I personally have never used this:

https://smile.amazon.com/Water-Base-Wipe-On-Polyurethane-16fl-oz/dp/B001XQ20WG/ref=asc_df_B001XQ20WG/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193125126125&hvpos=&hvnetw = g&hvrand=16082664744398406467&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hv qm t=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9024185&h v targid=pla-308973129565&th=1

Name:	51ROQcRpR2L._AC_.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	932930

but I have used the oil-based version of this, and was very very happy with the results. The issue with the oil based, though, is that it will change the color of the bamboo a little bit. The water based should not do that.

With wipe-on, it's all about thin MULTIPLE coats. The piece that I did, I put 6 coats on everything, and like 9 coats on the top. It still looks good today...
                                                Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 03:19 Sunday. Reason: Update iage location
                                                CADman_ks
                                                - Stentorian build...
                                                - Ochocinco build...
                                                - BT speaker / sub build...

Comment

• technodanvan
                                                  • Nov 2009

Interesting, could that be rubbed over paint as well without ruining it? I'm looking for something like that.
                                                  - Danny

Comment

• CADman_ks
                                                    • Jan 2012

Interesting, could that be rubbed over paint as well without ruining it? I'm looking for something like that.
                                                    I'm assuming that your paint was latex, so water base over water base shouldn't be an issue. BUT, I would still want to try a sample to make sure. Paint another small piece, and then apply the poly...
                                                    CADman_ks
                                                    - Stentorian build...
                                                    - Ochocinco build...

Comment

• technodanvan
                                                      • Nov 2009

Thanks CADman, I just ordered a bottle and will give it a shot!
                                                      - Danny

Comment

• CADman_ks
                                                        • Jan 2012

Thanks CADman, I just ordered a bottle and will give it a shot!
                                                        It will be interesting to see how that stuff applies vs. the oil based stuff.

Being somewhat of a purist and old school when it comes to finishes, I used to think that there was not such thing as an acceptable water based top coat. Fast forward to today, and I've sprayed something like 20 gallons of various water based top coats, mostly water based LACQUER of all things.

I quickly realized when I started my side hustle, that it would be necessary to come up with an alternative to oil based poly for these reasons:
                                                        1. Must be easily cleaned up
                                                          Hands down this was the MOST important aspect of water based. I can clean my sprayer in less than 10 minutes. On a typical "spray day", I can put put down 6 coats of topcoat. If I'm going to be cleaning for 60 minutes, I want to have my hands in something other than lacquer thinner or solvent!
                                                        2. Must be sprayable
                                                          I have to be able to put finish on FAST, especially if I have any shot of getting 6 coats on in a day!
                                                        3. Must be fast(er) drying
                                                          Water based poly and lacquer both have a recoat time of about 2 hours, some are even faster than that. I don't recall what the recoat time on the wipeable poly was, but it was probably around that time as well. BUT, you have to put on a LOT of coats
                                                        4. Must be durable
                                                          Most of the water based finishes are durable, although maybe not quite as durable as oil based, but very close

In the end, the wipe on stuff is very forgiving, IF you're going to apply by hand. The overall process might take as long as brushing regular poly on, but there is almost no chance of getting bubbles with the wipe on, since the layers are so thin.

GOOD LUCK, and looking forward to your experience!!
                                                        CADman_ks
                                                        - Stentorian build...
                                                        - Ochocinco build...

Comment

• technodanvan
                                                          • Nov 2009

I think I'm going to wait at least a couple weeks before trying. Directions on the paint indicated a wait time of a minimum of two weeks before trying to clean it, so I'm taking that to heart before trying to coat it. I'll try applying to the bottom first to see what happens.

That said, I'm totally hooking them up today. No reason to wait on that!
                                                          - Danny

Comment

• Steve Manning
                                                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by CADman_ks
                                                            It will be interesting to see how that stuff applies vs. the oil based stuff.

Being somewhat of a purist and old school when it comes to finishes, I used to think that there was not such thing as an acceptable water based top coat. Fast forward to today, and I've sprayed something like 20 gallons of various water based top coats, mostly water based LACQUER of all things.

I quickly realized when I started my side hustle, that it would be necessary to come up with an alternative to oil based poly for these reasons:
                                                            1. Must be easily cleaned up
                                                              Hands down this was the MOST important aspect of water based. I can clean my sprayer in less than 10 minutes. On a typical "spray day", I can put put down 6 coats of topcoat. If I'm going to be cleaning for 60 minutes, I want to have my hands in something other than lacquer thinner or solvent!
                                                            2. Must be sprayable
                                                              I have to be able to put finish on FAST, especially if I have any shot of getting 6 coats on in a day!
                                                            3. Must be fast(er) drying
                                                              Water based poly and lacquer both have a recoat time of about 2 hours, some are even faster than that. I don't recall what the recoat time on the wipeable poly was, but it was probably around that time as well. BUT, you have to put on a LOT of coats
                                                            4. Must be durable
                                                              Most of the water based finishes are durable, although maybe not quite as durable as oil based, but very close

In the end, the wipe on stuff is very forgiving, IF you're going to apply by hand. The overall process might take as long as brushing regular poly on, but there is almost no chance of getting bubbles with the wipe on, since the layers are so thin.

GOOD LUCK, and looking forward to your experience!!

All good points CADman, I've had similar experience. Out of curiosity, what's your go to brand?
                                                            Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

WEBSITE: http://www.smjaudio.com/

Comment

• wolf_teeth
                                                              • Feb 2011

That said, I'm totally hooking them up today. No reason to wait on that!
                                                              Woot! I hope you have some power on tap as these like the juice.
                                                              Keep us posted!
                                                              Wolf

Comment

• CADman_ks
                                                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Steve Manning
                                                                All good points CADman, I've had similar experience. Out of curiosity, what's your go to brand?
                                                                I have been using General Finishes Enduro pre-cat lacquer:

https://generalfinishes.com/wood-finishes-professional/water-based-topcoats-and-sanding-sealers/enduro-pre-cat-lacquer

Name:	gf-product-enduro-pre-cat-lacquer-satin-gallon-closed-transparent-1000px-general-finishes-2018.png?itok=M3pomHV0.png
Views:	197
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	932929

I've had good luck with it, BUT I've learned that you cannot rush it too much, or it pops bubbles in the finish. Super easy to spray and clean up...
                                                                Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 03:19 Sunday. Reason: Update image location
                                                                CADman_ks
                                                                - Stentorian build...
                                                                - Ochocinco build...

Comment

• technodanvan
                                                                  • Nov 2009

Woot! I hope you have some power on tap as these like the juice.
                                                                  Keep us posted!
                                                                  Wolf
                                                                  They are very, very easy to turn up too! While current placement is far from ideal, they still sound great. Quite room filling, and I imagine they'd work fairly well outdoors as well. I'm not sure what else to say, I threw everything from vocal/jazz to metal at them and really didn't find any obvious faults. They're also more forgiving of the source material for some bad metal/rock albums I have. I'm very pleased, just need to find somewhere to put them!

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	866749
                                                                  - Danny

Comment

• wolf_teeth
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Feb 2011

Come on, Dan- how you like the bass? They dig deep, and are very clean in that area.

But you are correct- I was very stunned at them turning out so well. I did a lot "wrong" (as accepted best practices go) on them, and they excel well at most recordings. They are a bit forgiving, but that is due to the way I eased the tweeter into summation. These do not get the dreaded peak that 8" 2-ways are famous for having if done wrong or without a waveguide. I don't feel they lack for vocals just above xover, but that would be the spot where they are not the best or precisely transparent. The HD of the woofer is great in the lows, but only decent in the upper end.

I had wanted to try the woofer in a 2-way for awhile with the older RS28, but never got around to it. I am glad I waited and used the Peerless, as it hits all the marks.

And yes- metal they do! If you have not heard the new "Meshuggah - Immutable" album, give that a whirl, or maybe my reference piece "Circle of Dust - Brainchild".

Enjoy, and thanks for the rave!

Wolf

Comment

• technodanvan
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Nov 2009

Bass is fantastic, really brings the 'boom' on songs that need it, but is tight enough for rock/metal.

I added the Meshuggah album to my Amazon cart, but am having trouble sourcing Circle of Dust - must be limited runs of CDs? [edit, nvm, found them on Bandcamp]

I've listened to Kauan - Ice Fleet, Archspire - Bleed the Future, Tool - Undertow, and 1914 - Where Fear and Weapons Meet. Very pleased with all of them, though Ice Fleet almost made them sound boxy - need to play that again on the Ardents to see if that's the intended sound or if I need some additional stuffing. I threw some Melody Gardot, Kacey Musgraves, and the new Robert Plant/Alison Krauss album in there too, to lighten things up a bit - also good.
                                                                      - Danny

Comment

• wolf_teeth
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Feb 2011

Fixt music has CoD stuff, as it's Klayton's personal label. The original runs are likely hard to find and long out of print from a defunct label.

Wolf

Comment

Working...
                                                                        😀
                                                                        😂
                                                                        🥰
                                                                        😘
                                                                        🤢
                                                                        😎
                                                                        😞
                                                                        😡
                                                                        👍
                                                                        👎
                                                                        Searching...Please wait.
                                                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                        Search Result for "|||"