X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbegland
    • Apr 2005

Raal, Neo 10 open baffle

Got the baffle ready to test out. Just waiting for a pair of Lambda Dipole 15's to show up and I'm set. Eventually, the real baffle will most likely have some large, curved pieces down each side. The real baffles will also be made out of bamboo plywood. If anyone in the central Florida area wants to go half on an order of 2 sheets, let me know in a PM. I only need one piece, but min order is 2 sheets.

Using the Digmoda 3 way amp/dsp for power and xover/eq. I'm hoping to get to near 40Hz with the single dipole 15 and then augment this system in the future with some large subs.

Greg - technician - www.phatplanetstudios.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	testbaffle small.jpg
Views:	1977
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	870351

Name:	testbaffleback small.jpg
Views:	1765
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	870352

Name:	raal neo small.jpg
Views:	2153
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	870353
    Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:23 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location
  • neuro
    • Oct 2007

Do you plan to try a test baffle with the Raal in between the Neos? MTM as it where.

Comment

• penngray
      • Sep 2007

Greg, any chance of seeing RAAL measurements, Impulse,Off axis response, CSD?

Comment

• Brian Kingsbury
        • Sep 2009

I like your choice of drivers. Jed just finished a pair of speakers for me with the RAAL and he was very impressed by it. Your speakers should be a top-notch design when they're done! If they turn out good you should talk your boss into letting you upgrade these to include a Neo10 as well. Seeing the ribbon/"12 woofer combo reminds me of that famous song from South Park: "Pig and Elephant DNA just don't splice!" :B
        ;x( We're not worthy! ;x(

Comment

• gbegland
          • Apr 2005

Penn, no measurements as of yet. Just getting the drivers wired and screwed to the baffle tomorrow for some basic measuring and listening tests. Probably no REAL measurements worth posting, but we will see how it goes.

I really hope these Neo 10 work out, because after a year of trying out about 12 different drivers for a mid, I was not happy with any of them except the revelators, but that was not the way I wanted to go with this design.

I plan on trying other variations of the driver arrangement as well. Either as an MTM with all drivers on their side or with both Neos together to form a large square. Side by side, they make a 10" square. I will also make some larger foam pieces like those that come with the Raal to try on the Neos.

More later.....

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
            • Apr 2005

Did a basic EQ on the system, but no serious measurements. I must say that I am very relieved because it seems as if the Neo 10's are going to work out just fine for mids. Lots of drivers for sale soon. Many over the last year did not make the cut for my tastes.

Running a single, mono channel for now and still using my old dipole/MB Quart subs on the bottom while waiting for the AE Dipole 15's to show. Even still, getting great sound from the combo. I am really liking the usability of the Digmoda amp/software. There are enough filters availible, that you could do steep crossover functions and still have lots of DSP left over for EQing and room tuning.

The Raal lives up the hype, but I already knew that after auditioning many speakers with Alexanders drivers. It's fun to play with the little foam pads to alter the sound of the 140-50.

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
              • Apr 2005

Photo of today's setup.

Name:	small test setup.jpg
Views:	1834
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	855164
              Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:24 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• tg3
                • Feb 2006

Where did you get the Neo 10s? I thought they were OEM only.

Comment

• gbegland
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by tg3

Just ordered 2 more for the other channel. Today was a happy day!

Greg

Comment

• jkrutke
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by tg3
                    Test results of those look pretty good too. They were just what I was hoping they'd be, a huge version of the Neo3. Results in my blog somewhere.

Photo of todays setup.
                    Looks good, that's how I would arrange that combo also. The trick would likely be getting smooth vertical off axis curves. Something you might consider is making one of the Neo10's a .5 way driver with a just an inductor though it's not really there for baffle step, it would be for expanding the vertical off axis closer to a single Neo10. Then digitally EQ back to flat from there. Just some ideas to toy with, you have a lot of work ahead of you. :B
                    Zaph|Audio

Comment

• gbegland
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jkrutke
                      Test results of those look pretty good too. They were just what I was hoping they'd be, a huge version of the Neo3. Results in my blog somewhere.

Looks good, that's how I would arrange that combo also. The trick would likely be getting smooth vertical off axis curves. Something you might consider is making one of the Neo10's a .5 way driver with a just an inductor though it's not really there for baffle step, it would be for expanding the vertical off axis closer to a single Neo10. Then digitally EQ back to flat from there. Just some ideas to toy with, you have a lot of work ahead of you. :B
                      Actually, I was planning on making my own larger versions of the foam pads from Raal to try with the Neos. Placed on the top of the top unit and bottom of the bottom unit. The 2 working together and coupling at lower frequencies is definitely helping fill in the drooping low end response. Even with the set-up as it is, the listening window vertically might just be big enough anyway.

They are crossed at 300 right now just to see how well they handle it and I'm not seeing or feeling any movement from the from diaphragm at all. Even shining a flashlight in there, I can't see anything. They sure don't sound too stressed that low, but the high pass xover will probably be set higher just to stay away from that spike in distortion down low.

The low level resolution I was hearing yesterday, even in mono, speaks well for both the capabilities of the Neos as well as the Digmoda. Can't wait to get the other stuff here for a stereo pair.

The offer is still out there if anyone in the Central Florida area wants to go in on 2 4' * 8' sheets of bamboo plywood with me. I only need one of the two. They will be around $250 each with shipping. PM me for info.

Greg
                      Last edited by gbegland; 22 August 2010, 13:33 Sunday.

Comment

• 5th element
                        Supreme Being Moderator
                        • Sep 2009

It'd be great if you could run some distortion sweeps on the Raal. Those are always very highly regarded, but it seems that good distortion plots are hard to find.
                        What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
                        5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
                        Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• gbegland
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by 5th element
                          It'd be great if you could run some distortion sweeps on the Raal. Those are always very highly regarded, but it seems that good distortion plots are hard to find.
                          Alexanders own measurements are in the PDF on the Raal website, but I will see what I can get in the next few weeks.

Greg

Comment

• Space
                            • Aug 2009

Greg, how will you mount the Digimoda device in an open baffle?

Comment

• 5th element
                              Supreme Being Moderator
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by gbegland
                              Alexanders own measurements are in the PDF on the Raal website, but I will see what I can get in the next few weeks.

Greg
                              I've seen those before, but those plots leave a lot to be desired in my opinions. I can't read the y axis particularly well and he only shows 2nd and 3rd harmonic. Anything you could add to the mix would be greatly appreciated
                              What you screamin' for, every five minutes there's a bomb or something. I'm leavin' Bzzzzzzz!
                              5th Element, otherwise known as Matt.
                              Now with website. www.5een.co.uk Still under construction.

Comment

• gbegland
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Space
                                Greg, how will you mount the Digimoda device in an open baffle?
                                The Digmoda plate amp will be in a seperate box sitting on the floor behind the baffle. It will connect with an 8 pole Neutrik speakon connector, using 4 of the connections for the woofer just to double up on the conductors.

Comment

• Rick Craig
                                  • Jul 2006

Maybe the new RAAL dipole ribbon? :T

Comment

• Jed
                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by 5th element
                                    Agree I haven't seen much 3rd party plots, just what's in the factory pdf.

Comment

• Jed
                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rick Craig
                                      Maybe the new RAAL dipole ribbon? :T
                                      That one should be interesting and have a lot of appeal for unique applications. I'm sure you've got a line array thought up using the tall dipole RAAL (when it comes out soon).

Comment

• gbegland
                                        • Apr 2005

Have a second version of the baffle ready to test out now. Going for a much narrower horizontal radiation with this one. I like the look better too.

Greg

Name:	2 baffles small.jpg
Views:	1674
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	855446
                                        Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:25 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• cjd
                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                          • Dec 2004

Is there potential risk with sag on the RAAL placed horizontally?

I'll be curious to see your results. I picked up my Neo project again yesterday evening for a bit of fun (and posted some vague measurements as well )
                                          diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• gbegland
                                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cjd
                                            Is there potential risk with sag on the RAAL placed horizontally?

I'll be curious to see your results. I picked up my Neo project again yesterday evening for a bit of fun (and posted some vague measurements as well )
                                            Oh, good call on the sag. I will have to ask Alexander about that. I mentioned this idea to him last year at the RMAF and he was intrigued, but didn't mention a problem at the time. He laughed because he is working on omni speakers and I am attempting to shrink the polar response.

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
                                              • Apr 2005

Back in the groove now after some delays and changes in plans.

Bamboo back from the CNC guy.

Greg

Name:	Baffle small.jpg
Views:	1399
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	855918

Name:	3 layers small.jpg
Views:	1359
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	855919

Name:	woofer bamboo small.jpg
Views:	1532
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	855920
                                              Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:29 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• gbegland
                                                • Apr 2005

Dipole 15 is out, replaced with the B&C 15NDL76 and augmented with a pair of Rythmik Servo 15s in PVC tubes.

Name:	Sub almost done small.jpg
Views:	1432
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	855921

Name:	PVC thickness small.jpg
Views:	1303
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	855922

Name:	sub up small.jpg
Views:	3098
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	855923
                                                Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:29 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• BigJim_inFLA
                                                  • Jun 2006

Looking very nice indeed. Did you say PVC tubes Where did you find PVC so large?

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                                    • Aug 2000

Very interesting- you obviously have much more spare time on your hands than I do this year- I'm jealous! Keep us posted.
                                                    the AudioWorx
                                                    Natalie P
                                                    M8ta
                                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                                    Modula MT XE
                                                    Modula Xtreme
                                                    Isiris
                                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                    Minerva Monitor
                                                    Calliope
                                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                                    Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                                                    Obi-Wan
                                                    Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                                                    Modula PWB
                                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                                                    Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• CraigJ
                                                      • Feb 2006

Excellent build and thanks for sharing it with us. I kinda think it's looking more and more like Jon's Isiris Jr. Also, the bamboo looks very nice.

Greg, I have a pair of Raals coming this week and am wondering if you paired them with any of the 7" Accuton drivers? I wasn't planning on purchasing the Neo10, but......must resist.

Cj

Comment

• gbegland
                                                        • Apr 2005

Big Jim, yes it is schedule 80 PVC I believe. The heavy duty version of normal sch 40 found in plumbing stores. It would have been nearly $30ft new from a supplier. I found an 11ft piece near St. Pete on Craigslist for $100. I drove over there with my jig saw and hacked it into 4 more managable size pieces. It was a real PITA to work with, but I think then end result is worth it. Much stiffer than standard cardboard sonotube builds.

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
                                                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                                                          Very interesting- you obviously have much more spare time on your hands than I do this year- I'm jealous! Keep us posted.
                                                          Roger that!

Comment

• gbegland
                                                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by CraigJ
                                                            Excellent build and thanks for sharing it with us. I kinda think it's looking more and more like Jon's Isiris Jr. Also, the bamboo looks very nice.

Greg, I have a pair of Raals coming this week and am wondering if you paired them with any of the 7" Accuton drivers? I wasn't planning on purchasing the Neo10, but......must resist.

Cj
                                                            The 140-15? I ended up breaking the rules and running the Neo10 up to 3.5KHz. becquse below that, they sounded strained at higher levels. Never tried any accutons in my search, but have heard several 7" based system that were very impressive. I am curious to see where you end up crossed at? I always seem to end up at least an octave above whatever the manufacturer recommends as the low limit for their tweeters.

I made my surround from bamboo cutting boards years ago and always wanted to have the whole system match. It was a little bit of a budget breaker, but at this point I'm in so far, why not. It machined really well because the cnc guy put on a new blade and had worked with some bamboo plywood before, so he knew what speed to set the machine at.

Comment

• Face
                                                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by CraigJ
                                                              Which RAAL? If it's the large RAAL, crossing it to a C173-6-90/95/96 may be an issue if you want nice polar response.
                                                              SEOS 12/AE TD10M Front Stage in Progress

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                • Apr 2005

Progress. One glued up, other clamped and drying. These are WAY more rigid than the test baffles with basic plywood and mdf sandwiched. Last pict is the opening of the wire channel below the Raal. Keeps a nice, clean look with minimal exposed wire.

Greg

Name:	2011-04-22_18-22-47.jpg
Views:	1382
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	855933

Name:	2011-04-22_18-22-58_84.jpg
Views:	1337
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	855934

Name:	2011-04-22_18-23-33_442.jpg
Views:	1331
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	855935

Name:	2011-04-22_18-23-41_783.jpg
Views:	1428
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	855936
                                                                Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:30 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                  • Apr 2005

Remaining pieces all cut at the CNC shop yesterday. Dummy programmed the bit to cut INSIDE the line rather than outside though, so the 4th layer for the rear of the baffle is a 1/4" too small all the way around! He's got some free machine time and replacement wood owed to me now...

Otherwise, I'm moving forward. Got one support leg glued up and the 1" roundovers done.

Greg

Name:	2011-05-07_16-29-47.jpg
Views:	1358
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	855971

Name:	2011-05-07_16-30-02_755.jpg
Views:	1358
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	855972

Name:	2011-05-07_16-16-17_47.jpg
Views:	1349
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	855973

Name:	2011-05-08_13-44-50_645.jpg
Views:	1392
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	855974

Name:	2011-05-08_13-43-17_987.jpg
Views:	1360
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	855975
                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:32 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Apr 2005

4th layer glued up, holes for feet drilled out, rear and sides painted with Rustoleum textured brown, supports legs rounded over and first coat of tung oil on them.

Greg

Name:	2011-05-21_19-32-36_220.jpg
Views:	1344
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	856035

Name:	2011-05-21_19-34-07_893.jpg
Views:	1314
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	856036

Name:	2011-06-04_15-34-42_644.jpg
Views:	1415
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	856037

Name:	2011-05-21_19-35-28_488.jpg
Views:	1318
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	856038

Name:	2011-06-04_14-13-54_605.jpg
Views:	1348
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	856039
                                                                    Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:32 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Apr 2005

A couple more.

Name:	2011-06-04_14-13-48_194.jpg
Views:	1326
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	856040

Name:	2011-06-04_14-13-29_749.jpg
Views:	1313
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	856041

Name:	2011-05-19_18-36-13_262.jpg
Views:	1317
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	856042

Name:	2011-06-04_13-57-21.jpg
Views:	1275
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	856043
                                                                      Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:33 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • May 2007

Hi Greg,

Looking good! Nice work! How do you like the Lamba Dipole 15? I was thinking of using 2 of these per channel for a dipole sub in the future, after I get my dipole speaker done. In your design did they need any baffle step correction? Do you think they would make a good subwoofer?

John
                                                                        John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Johnloudb
                                                                          Hi Greg,

Looking good! Nice work! How do you like the Lamba Dipole 15? I was thinking of using 2 of these per channel for a dipole sub in the future, after I get my dipole speaker done. In your design did they need any baffle step correction? Do you think they would make a good subwoofer?

John
                                                                          Hi John. Thanks.

If you check back on the first page of the thread, I posted my change of plans. Dipole 15 is out and in its place is a B&C LOW QTS driver and a pair of Rythmik servo subs. The Lambda was giving me good response to mid 20's in room, but I was missing the visceral impact of a good sealed sub and I could not get the Dipole 15 to sound pitch defined to my liking. The new combo is spot on the best integrated bass I've heard at home or in anyones studio, including Bob Katz studio, Digital Domain.

The Dipole 15 WAS easy to work with, requiring very minor 6dB/oct bass shelf below about 80Hz in MY baffle to get near 20Hz. They are a truely impressive driver, but I am happier with where the system is at now.

More soon....

Greg

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • May 2007
                                                                            • 1877

Thanks for the info Greg. I've used a couple push pull dipole subs before and they were okay, but not the best definition. Not the best drivers either though. I heard someone comment that a dipole subwoofer system, designed by a renowned designer,using multiple 12" drivers was the most accurate bass they had ever heard.

I guess, how good a sub sounds probably has more to do with the driver and implementation than whether it's dipole or not. I'd like good output to 20 Hz so I guess I'll look to something else.
                                                                            John unk:

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Apr 2005
                                                                              • 233

#39
                                                                              Thanks for the info Greg. I've used a couple push pull dipole subs before and they were okay, but not the best definition. Not the best drivers either though. I heard someone comment that a dipole subwoofer system, designed by a renowned designer,using multiple 12" drivers was the most accurate bass they had ever heard.

I guess, how good a sub sounds probably has more to do with the driver and implementation than whether it's dipole or not. I'd like good output to 20 Hz so I guess I'll look to something else.
                                                                              Well, the "best bass" someone has ever heard is dangerous to follow blindly...maybe they've never heard great bass. Haha. Who knows, maybe I'm crazy too, but I DO have lots of hifi as well as live music and studio experience, so I think I can safely say I've got all the bases (pun certainly intended) covered. Go with a pair of Rythmiks. You will get your 20Hz and it will be as tight and precise as many other more spendy choices as long as you spend the time to properly integrate them with you main speakers.

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Apr 2005
                                                                                • 233

#40
                                                                                A few more of the subwoofer build.

Name:	IMGP0139.JPG
Views:	2435
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	856047

Name:	DSCN0201-2.JPG
Views:	1495
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	856048
                                                                                Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 19:33 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                                  • May 2007
                                                                                  • 1877

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by gbegland
                                                                                  Well, the "best bass" someone has ever heard is dangerous to follow blindly...maybe they've never heard great bass.
                                                                                  Yeah, I totaly agree. Though this person was also professional in audio ... can't even remember who or where I read the comments.

Go with a pair of Rythmiks. You will get your 20Hz and it will be as tight and precise as many other more spendy choices as long as you spend the time to properly integrate them with you main speakers.

Greg
                                                                                  Well, I don't take your comments lightly at all. I checked out the Rythmic site and they are priced nicely, looks good, so I may just do that.

The integration part is what I was thinking about ... that maybe a dipole might work better in our room. Our last dipole sub did integrate well. Right now it's a modified IMF monitor sub in our room and it's good and well integrated, but could definitely be better and not quite enough low end.

But, I have no reason to think that a sealed wouldn't do just as well, if not better.

I saw this on their website. Maybe I'll get crazy and try a servo dipole sub with one for their custom servo boards.

Direct Servo can be used for any subwoofer, and is not limited to sealed and vented configurations. In addition to the standard sealed, vented and passive radiator configurations, Direct Servo can work with the following types of subwoofers:

Infinite baffle
                                                                                  Band pass
                                                                                  Isobaric
                                                                                  Open baffle
                                                                                  Horn loaded
                                                                                  Transmission line

If you wish to use any of these alternatives, contact us regarding the purchase of a custom designed Direct Servo board.

If it doesn't sound good could go sealed, if they'd be willing to fix the servo board again.
                                                                                  John unk:

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Apr 2005
                                                                                    • 233

#42
                                                                                    Yeah, I totaly agree. Though this person was also professional in audio ... can't even remember who or where I read the comments.

Well, I don't take your comments lightly at all. I checked out the Rythmic site and they are priced nicely, looks good, so I may just do that.

The integration part is what I was thinking about ... that maybe a dipole might work better in our room. Our last dipole sub did integrate well. Right now it's a modified IMF monitor sub in our room and it's good and well integrated, but could definitely be better and not quite enough low end.

But, I have no reason to think that a sealed wouldn't do just as well, if not better.

I saw this on their website. Maybe I'll get crazy and try a servo dipole sub with one for their custom servo boards.

Direct Servo can be used for any subwoofer, and is not limited to sealed and vented configurations. In addition to the standard sealed, vented and passive radiator configurations, Direct Servo can work with the following types of subwoofers:

Infinite baffle
                                                                                    Band pass
                                                                                    Isobaric
                                                                                    Open baffle
                                                                                    Horn loaded
                                                                                    Transmission line

If you wish to use any of these alternatives, contact us regarding the purchase of a custom designed Direct Servo board.

If it doesn't sound good could go sealed, if they'd be willing to fix the servo board again.
                                                                                    Danny at GR Research has a partnership with Brian of Rythmik and he offers open baffle specific servo drivers to go with the Rythmik amps. I heard his speakers with dual 12" per side and I must say that the bass was outstanding. This was a potential choice for me originally after hearing them, but I changed my mind later on. It was some of the best bass at RMAF 2009.
                                                                                    Still doesn't have that tactile feel on the lowest notes like a speaker in a box though. I would try to ask Brain about using the Rythmik drivers OB before deciding to go with them.

Greg

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Apr 2005
                                                                                      • 233

#43
                                                                                      All that's left now is attaching the support leg and drilling all of the driver screw holes. Well, that and several weeks of testing and listening and adjusting, but I'd say I already had them 80% of the way there from the prototype baffles.

Greg

Name:	2011-06-08_20-45-37_936.jpg
Views:	1334
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	856049
                                                                                      Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 17:10 Wednesday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• AJINFLA
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2005
                                                                                        • 681

#44
                                                                                        Very nice.

Going to InfoComm this weekend?

cheers,

AJ
                                                                                        Manufacturer

Comment

• gbegland
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Apr 2005
                                                                                          • 233

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by AJINFLA
                                                                                          Very nice.

Going to InfoComm this weekend?

cheers,

AJ
                                                                                          I don't have any training classes this weekend, but I do have some during next week, so I'll be at the convention center for those.

Greg

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"