X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avrtRick
    • Oct 2007

ANYONE OWN AN LG 52SZ8R, I NEED YOUR ''HELP" PLEASE

I am in dire need of the service menu defaults for this display,

In my attemp to reset the lamp counter(which was'nt even in the service menu)I have stuffed with some settings and really need to correct my IDIOTIC mistake. ops: ops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is there anyone that can help by providing this information so I can fix it.
    This display belongs to my perants and I feel like such an ASS for doing it.

The problem is with the colors and I need the default settings for the "AUTORGB{hex} and the defaults for the "CCA" settings as well.

Something happened so quick and then I fiddled more which I shouldn't have,
    but it is better than what was,but still not right.

Any help with this and my appreciation would go beyond further that what I could say

I have posted on AVS,AUSSIE DTV and now here

Hope someone can help!!!
    thanks
    Rick
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Sorry to hear Rick, unfortunately I don't own one or know the defaults but good luck.

If all else fails, you could try contacting LG or a local ISF tech.
    Jason

Comment

• avrtRick
      • Oct 2007

Thanks Jason,

I went back into those settings and got them pretty good, but not like they were before hand,my parents are happy,but I'm not,they still need attension!!
      But I will say I think I done pretty good to get them where they are now.

It is still a little biased towards red(on peoples faces,but not on all programs) and blues are a bit Off as well.

And the overall brightness is not right,by that I mean it needs to be brighter than what it is.

If all else fails I will pay for a tech to come out and fix it,but I will exhaust every other avenue first.

Also,my brother has a LG 56"DLP,and I thought I could go off his settings and and tweak it from there.

There might be slight differences due to the size variation(4") but I think that could help.

But the initial post still stands, if anyone has any info,please let me know

Thanks
      Rick

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"