X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

Recording your processor settings...a little help

So, you've spent all that time tweaking your system until it is just perfect. Then, you upgrade to the latest software revision and reset the unit to the factory defaults. BOOM, all of those settings you so carefully entered are all gone. Back to square one....right?

Well, in an effort to help those with a Rotel processor (specifically, the RSP-1068) keep an accurate record of their configuration settings, I have created a custom form to ease the task.

Feel free to use the attached form, and let me know if you find any discrepencies. All settings should be listed, as of the latest software revision (1.2.5).

I'm not sure of the differences between the RSP-1068 vs. other Rotel processors and receivers, but I might consider creating other versions of the form, if you can supply the information.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blindamood; 02 November 2006, 16:02 Thursday.
    Brad
  • sirbogey
    • Mar 2006

good stuff! definitely useful! but now you are taking all the fun out of re-doing the whole thing :lol:

Comment

• wb2fcr
      • Dec 2005

This is a great idea - thanks Brad ! :T
      Dave

Comment

• Blindamood
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by sirbogey
        good stuff! definitely useful! but now you are taking all the fun out of re-doing the whole thing :lol:
        Sorry, sirbogey...maybe you could make a game out of it, by first guessing at what all your settings were, and then checking against your recorded answers! :W
        Brad

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"