Journey to the center of the earth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DelRay
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2004
    • 369

    #1

    Journey to the center of the earth

    OK, I picked this one up today. Has 2d and 3d on it, and comes with 4 pairs of 3d glasses. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001
    • 7636

    #2
    I have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..
    My Homepage!

    Comment

    • H.T.C
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2003
      • 368

      #3
      Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
      I have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..
      Those red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.
      Robert

      Comment

      • wettou
        Ultra Senior Member
        • May 2006
        • 3398

        #4
        Originally posted by H.T.C
        Those red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.
        Un Navet
        Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

        Comment

        • George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001
          • 7636

          #5
          The best , of course, would be the theatrical polarised dual projection method.
          My Homepage!

          Comment

          • H.T.C
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2003
            • 368

            #6
            Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
            The best , of course, would be the theatrical polarised dual projection method.
            Yes, like the movie (original version) house of wax with 4-channel stereo surround sound,said to be one of the best 3-d offerings of the 1950's era.
            Robert

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            • JustinGN
              PP or VP?
              by JustinGN
              Hey everyone, I'm finally back after an extended (and forced) hiatus. First work blocked access to these forums back over the summer, and finally the contract lead back-doored me out the day before Halloween (I was the last of the "old guard" remaining on the project, so I knew it would come...
              28 December 2010, 19:26 Tuesday
            • wkhanna
              My Natalie P Journey Continues
              by wkhanna
              With my most sincere thanks to The Maestro (Jon Marsh) I now have the blueprint to, as The Maestro so eloquently put it, 'Dude UP' my Natalie Portmans.

              Why this man, with so, so much on his plate would give up the time, effort & genius to help us out is simply beyond my comprehension....
              07 September 2013, 17:41 Saturday
            • madmac
              To wear glasses or not??!!
              by madmac
              Over the years I have noticed my TV picture has gotten a little 'soft'. What used to be a nice, sharp image has become like a soft Monet painting. The issue of course is not with the TV..... but rather, my eyesight!!

              What used to be needing glasses for reading only has somehow pulled...
              14 July 2016, 06:09 Thursday
            • wkhanna
              My Natalie P Journey Begins
              by wkhanna
              I will be pulling the trigger on a table saw and router this weekend. That’s the easy part!

              Upgrades over the past year have made my speakers which where once the best part of my system now its weakest link. I have decided to start with the 55 liter Nat P, in a down fire port version....
              09 October 2006, 19:26 Monday
            • Renron
              Ante's Statement II build Journey
              by Renron
              Ante,
              Excellent drawing, very professional to look at. I'll give you some ideas to help you out when it comes time to build (Whatever you choose to build)
              1: You don't need as many holes as you have shown on the plans. Forget the small holes. Offset / stagger the large holes leave at least...
              02 January 2017, 13:34 Monday
            • Loading...
            • No more items.
            Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"