OK, I picked this one up today. Has 2d and 3d on it, and comes with 4 pairs of 3d glasses. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.
Journey to the center of the earth
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..- Bottom
-
Those red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.Originally posted by George BellefontaineI have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..Robert- Bottom
Comment
-
Un NavetOriginally posted by H.T.CThose red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower- Bottom
Comment
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
Yes, like the movie (original version) house of wax with 4-channel stereo surround sound,said to be one of the best 3-d offerings of the 1950's era.Originally posted by George BellefontaineThe best , of course, would be the theatrical polarised dual projection method.Robert- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by JustinGNHey everyone, I'm finally back after an extended (and forced) hiatus. First work blocked access to these forums back over the summer, and finally the contract lead back-doored me out the day before Halloween (I was the last of the "old guard" remaining on the project, so I knew it would come...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by wkhannaWith my most sincere thanks to The Maestro (Jon Marsh) I now have the blueprint to, as The Maestro so eloquently put it, 'Dude UP' my Natalie Portmans.
Why this man, with so, so much on his plate would give up the time, effort & genius to help us out is simply beyond my comprehension....-
Channel: Build stories
-
-
by madmacOver the years I have noticed my TV picture has gotten a little 'soft'. What used to be a nice, sharp image has become like a soft Monet painting. The issue of course is not with the TV..... but rather, my eyesight!!
What used to be needing glasses for reading only has somehow pulled... -
by wkhannaI will be pulling the trigger on a table saw and router this weekend. That’s the easy part!
Upgrades over the past year have made my speakers which where once the best part of my system now its weakest link. I have decided to start with the 55 liter Nat P, in a down fire port version....-
Channel: Build stories
-
-
by RenronAnte,
Excellent drawing, very professional to look at. I'll give you some ideas to help you out when it comes time to build (Whatever you choose to build)
1: You don't need as many holes as you have shown on the plans. Forget the small holes. Offset / stagger the large holes leave at least...-
Channel: Build stories
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment