X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

Journey to the center of the earth

OK, I picked this one up today. Has 2d and 3d on it, and comes with 4 pairs of 3d glasses. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..
    My Homepage!

Comment

• H.T.C
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
      I have it too but not sure I will bother to watch the 3D version, which is anaglyph and from what I have read, screws up both resolution and the colors. I won't be watching it for a week or so but I would like to know what you think about the 3D version..
      Those red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.
      Robert

Comment

• wettou
        Ultra Senior Member
        • May 2006

Originally posted by H.T.C
        Those red green glasses might also produce headaches and its 3-d effects not as good as using lcd glasses.
        Un Navet
        Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

The best , of course, would be the theatrical polarised dual projection method.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• H.T.C
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
            The best , of course, would be the theatrical polarised dual projection method.
            Yes, like the movie (original version) house of wax with 4-channel stereo surround sound,said to be one of the best 3-d offerings of the 1950's era.
            Robert

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"