X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tennberg
    • Sep 2004

Questions about power indicators/LEDs on 1068 and 1075

Hi everyone,

I have two questions about newly purchased 1068 and 1075 for my HT system.

1. When I turn off the 1075 amp, the red LED turns off. Then, all 5 protection fault lights come on at the same time for a second, then shut down in unison. Is this normal? I could not find any mention of it in the manual.

2. When my roommate went to turn on my 1068 this morning, he noticed the standby light was not on. He needed to turn the switch in the back of the 1068 off and then back on for the standby light to come back on. The 1068 is plugged into a surge supressor, and the power did not go off last night. Has this happened to anyone? What might be wrong?
  • DrBoom
    • Dec 2003

The first thing is perfectly normal, where the protection lights come on when you push the powerbutton to turn the amp off or when it's turned off with the 12V trigger.

The standby light not being on with the 1068 is (to my knowledge) not supposed to happen, theoretically it's always on when the 1068 is connected to the mains voltage and the switch at the back is on.
    Maybe it has something to do with the surge suppressor, keep an eye on it to be sure.

Comment

• will1066
      • Aug 2003

1. That is normal.

2. Not sure. But based on what's been mentioned here, it happens sometimes. Just make sure it's not happening often.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"