X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gabeag
    • Mar 2005

interconnects for rsp-1068 and rmb-1075

i am new to this forum and just purchased the rsp-1068 and rmb-1075 w/ monitor audio gr20, grcenter, and denon dvd2910 anyone have any good info as far as interconnects?
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

The best advice I can give you about interconnects is buy the best ones you can afford. Brands are personal. You have to listen to figure out what works in your system.

Matching them to the level of your system is key. Synergy is key.

Dan

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

As per the FAQ.

As we all know, CAT Cables RULES, however, it once again has come to my attention that not everyone understands the cable rules here. Of course, with new people coming in all the time, it will be up to us to remind them. So, let me give you all a refresher course.

1. This forum is part of www.matrixav.us.
      2. MatrixAV.US owns not only a forum, but also 3 cable brands (of which 2 are active), and a cable forum.
      3. HTGuide exists as part of the Matrix business model. It doesn't exist for the "good of man" only. Yes, we do good deeds here, and it was our original calling.

So, here are the cable rules. Anyone that doesn't like the rules and does not want to play by them, is free to go. We are sorry that you feel this way.

1. Casual cable discussion is expected as part of audio video. During that discussion, a brand of cables may be mentioned, but not "advertised". It is not permissible to list a hot link or otherwise FULL URL to that company's site.

2. More freedom is given to DEALER ONLY SOLD PRODUCTS discussion. Kimber Cable, Audioquest, Nordost are a few. These are the brands you only find at your dealer.

3. Other brands that are sold online only, such as XYZ Online Cable Sales do not have freedom. This CATAGORY INCLUDES ALL WEB BASED BRANDS except those owned by our sister company. These brands can't be posted as a post, can't be offered up as cure alls over and over and over. They can only be casually mentioned during normal A/V talk.

4. Threads for the pure purpose of exploring every cable brand known to mankind are not allowed.

5. You are free to join www.thecableforum.com as long as it exists and talk about any cables you want to. That's the deal. You want to talk cables FREELY, you do it there.

6. All cable posts are subject to deletion in part or whole to conform to HTGuide cable guidelines. It is not our intent to make life difficult for you, only to enable this forum to continue to grow through the emphasis and support of it's sponsors.

Audio video cable discussions may onlin exist according to above guidelines.

For those that think this is only cables, I felt the exact same way about other web based speaker brands when Adire was a supporter of HTGuide. We are going to build a better environment for our supporters. If you like the information you get from HTGuide, you won't be all bent out of shape, rather, you'll realize it's a small price to pay for insuring the long term viability of HTGuide.com, which is located on a new dedicated server effective this year.

Thank you.
      Doug
      Owner

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Andrew, maybe it would have been enough to point him to CAT Cables, and explain that interconnect catch all threads are not allowed.

I'd be glad to assist you with your cable needs GABeag.

Doug
        Owner
        HTGuide/CATCables/Quantum Cable
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"