X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • triDave
    • Dec 2003

Reseting RDV-1060

Hi,

First of all I should say that I really like my 1068/1075 combo, but my DVD RDV-1060 countinues to be a pain in the ...

I by mistake pushed the my remote RR1050 the progesive scan button for the DVD while having a copy-protected CD in. The CD have worked before, but when the progressive scan signal went on I couldn't do anything! The machine went down and now I can't do anything!

So if anyone could play pink (missunderstood) and press the progressive scan button to see if they have the same problem

Anyway is there a way of reseting my RDV-1060? Since nothing happens when I start the machine, I cannot even eject the CD, I cannot reset it as supposed to according the manual, I cannot turn progressive scan off.

Best Regards Dave
  • triDave
    • Dec 2003

Solution to my own problem

One might wonder why I write the solution to a problem that only concerns oneself, well if it happens to anyone else so here it's to find.

I restarted the DVD-player and switch the NTSC/PAL-button to PAL, then restarted it again but on NTSC and viola the DVD player worked!

Dave --- now I can finally see my rental-DVD, sunday saved...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"