X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryewoods
    • Jul 2004

RA-01 Blown Fuse

I blew a fuse in my Rotel RA-01 the other day. Being that I got the amp as a graduation present and of course the person who gave it to me no longer has the receipt, I decided to try and fix it myself. Today I opened it up and found the bad fuse. On it, it reads "T4L 250V." Does that mean I'm looking for a 4 amp, 250V replacement? Also, I'm assuming it's a fast blow fuse? Thanks in advance for any help!

Ryan Woods
  • GosonFletchy
    • May 2004

T4L 250V is a 4amp 250V slow blow (T stands for time delay).

G.

Comment

• ryewoods
      • Jul 2004

Thank-you so much for your quick response! Good thing I didn't go out and buy a fast blow.

Ryan Woods

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Just keep in mind it may not just be the fuse.. Be ready to pull the plug if other things start smoking (though it should blow the fuse again.)

Kevin D.

Comment

• ryewoods
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kevin D
          Just keep in mind it may not just be the fuse.. Be ready to pull the plug if other things start smoking (though it should blow the fuse again.)

Kevin D.
          LOL...I'll keep that in mind.

BTW: I should have mentioned this before, but it's only the right channel that stopped working. I was A/B'ing two sets of speakers I was building to see which crossover I preferred, and boom...the right channel just went out.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"