Rotel RSP-1066 + Audio Authority 1154 Component Video Switcher - anyone using??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hap C
    • Dec 2002

Rotel RSP-1066 + Audio Authority 1154 Component Video Switcher - anyone using??

I'm considering purchase of a Rotel RSP-1066 pre-pro with 1075 amp, but the 1066 doesn't have enough HD component video inputs for my needs, it only has 2. I've identified the Audio Authority 1154 component video switch as a strong possibility to add to the 1066. The AA has 4 HD component video inputs, plus it has optical and coaxial digital inputs for each of the 4 video channels, and switches them too.

Is anyone out there using the Audio Authority 1154 HD component video switch with the Rotel 1066, and if so are you pleased with the combination and results? What has been your experience? I understand you switch on the Audio Authority by establishing a hierarchy of components, then turning them on and off. Is that working as advertised?

Thanks,

Hap
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

They use audio authority component video boxes at several retailers I've been to and the picture looks great.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"