X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jam200
    • Jan 2009

Upgrade RSP-1068 to HDMI

Anybody ever upgrade a RSP-1068 to HDMI?
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

You can't upgrade an RSP-1068 to HDMI. There was an HDMI pass through upgrade you could get for the RSP-1098. Is that what you meant?

Eric

Comment

• JDH
      • Sep 2004

Its called selling it and buying either the RSP-1069 (if it needs to look the same) or RSP-1570) if your thinking Rotel.

JDH.

Originally posted by jam200
      Anybody ever upgrade a RSP-1068 to HDMI?
      Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• jam200
        • Jan 2009

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I've begun researching the 1069 and the 1570. When purchasing from a retailer, are these normally discounted? Also, any references regarding Rotel dealers in Alberta. Thanks.

Comment

• JDH
          • Sep 2004

I ended up buying a new RSP-1069 to replace my RSP-1068 around the time the current RSP-1570 came out. Ended up buying the RSP-1069 for around 40% off and after I sold the RSP-1068 I didn't pay much at all to upgrade.

I don't think you would find any new RSP-1069 available anymore though.

JDH.

Thanks for the comments. I've begun researching the 1069 and the 1570. When purchasing from a retailer, are these normally discounted? Also, any references regarding Rotel dealers in Alberta. Thanks.
          Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• timjclark
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by JDH
            I ended up buying a new RSP-1069 to replace my RSP-1068 around the time the current RSP-1570 came out. Ended up buying the RSP-1069 for around 40% off and after I sold the RSP-1068 I didn't pay much at all to upgrade.

I don't think you would find any new RSP-1069 available anymore though.

JDH.
            Congrats on your new RSP-1069. I bought mine last April and am very happy with it!
            -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
            -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
            -Rotel: RSP-1069
            -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
            -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
            -B&W LM-1, AS-1

Comment

• hery19
              • Jul 2008

If you look in the pawn shop section, I have mine listed and also in Audiogon. :T
              TV: Sony XBR-85X850G
              Receiver: Anthem MRX 720
              Amp: Monolith 7X
              Speakers: B&W 702 S2 Fronts, HTM71 S2 center, 706 S2 Surrounds
              Sub: SVS PB 3000
              Conditioner: Panamax M4300-PM
              Bluray: OPPO BDP-93 & Panasonic DP-UB820
              Remote: Harmony One

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"