X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrownDog
    • Jan 2010

RSX 1055 "Popping Sound" Issue

Hi all - I'm new to this and sure could use some 'expert' help with an issue with my Rotel RSX 1055. When I turn on the receiver, a loud popping sound comes through the speakers. Afterwards, there is no volume heard only a very slight hum. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  • Alex Tang
    • Feb 2008

I have a similar problem but slightly different. I can hear popping sound when it is turn on, but it still has sound. And the popping sound is intermittent. I took it for a service center, that guy said some welding or wiring is loose. That guy charge me $200.

Comment

• Tha Freak
      • Jul 2003

I had a same problem, under warranty, ti was the digital card, they changed it work as a new now...

Also poping into speakers when you turn on could be an electrical problem in your hardline, ground loop...
      - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• tomasito
        • Dec 2009

I've got a similar problem. But the popping sound happens when I turn off the system

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"