X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

RLC-1040 vs Panamax 5300EX

Any comments on comparison of these two models? Approx. same price; not familiar with power conditioners and what to look for in specs. Thanks in advance.
  • slowrey
    • Aug 2006

I have both and I personally like the RLC-1040 better. That's just me though.

I like the digital readout. I like the programmable delays. I like that I can see visually how much power that I'm using. I like that it's APCC and it matches my equipment.
    ____

Sean

Comment

• miner
      • Mar 2005

Thanks Sean. Do you use both? Like you, for Rotel, I am at the mercy of my dealer. Luckily, the local Tweeter carries Panamax also, but they told me retail price is the price it will sell for.

Comment

• slowrey
        • Aug 2006

I use the Panamax in my bedroom with my plasma and pioneer elite. The Rotel I use as my primary unit in the living room with my Rotel stuff attached to it.
        ____

Sean

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"