X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenn
    • Jun 2003

2004 Rotel Product Catalog - flat panel display

I have a copy of the Rotel 2004 Product Catalog, that I've been intently looking through. As an aside don't you love how stereo equipment is always shown fully powered up, lights and displays on, TV's displaying vibrant images, all without a single cord in sight

Back to the topic: on page 12, and again on page 16, there are pictures of various Rotel products being shown, in a room setting. If you look closely at the unmentioned products in these two pictures, there is also a flat panel display with the "Rotel" name/logo on it.

Is this a case of us getting a preview of an upcoming Rotel product, or is this a case of the Rotel marketing department getting creative with Photoshop? Hmmmmm ....
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

There was an image posted before from a trade show where the new displays were on display...I'll see if I can dig up some dirt on them

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Ok its seems these are prototypes Rotel has had made to see if its feasable to make them as a product...unfortunatly it doesn't look like it'll get past this testing stage though.

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
        unfortunatly it doesn't look like it'll get past this testing stage though.
        :cry:

But at least they're tinkering with cool new products

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
        Jason

Comment

• Glenn
          • Jun 2003

Thanks for the insight, Andrew. You certainly have a wealth of info accessible to you. Quite amazing, actually! Thanks again.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Yes I'm very fortunate

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"