X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenjudas
    • Mar 2005

Rotel Digital??

Hi all,perusing thru ebay as I do here in Aussie,I noticed that there is a company calling themselves Rotel Digital flogging off all sorts of things ranging from plasma's,camera's,set top boxes thru to AV receivers.When I first saw the ad for the receiver,I thought to myself that it looks a bit strange for a Rotel product and that somehow I had missed ever seeing this older product.Quickly realised that it wasn't the real deal but I wonder how many newbies might get sucked in to thinking they are getting the bargain of the century.Anyone from other countries seen this?Also,I wonder if Rotel[proper] are aware of this blatant rip off of their name.
  • Clepto
    • Feb 2006

I think it's some conglomorate type company. Similar to GE, etc when it comes to appliances. Someone here posted a great Rotel Fridge shot (;

Comment

• bzrk
      • Oct 2005

that was me... :P
      Gr. Sebastian

Comment

• Eastcoast
        • Jun 2006

Rotel digital

Rotel Digital has nothing to do with the original Rotel electronics company that has been around since 1961. Rotel Electronics is aware of this company that is based in Australia and is taking appropriate steps.

Comment

• greenjudas
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Eastcoast
          : Rotel Electronics is aware of this company that is based in Australia and is taking appropriate steps.

Good to see! :T

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"