X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moe32274
    • Nov 2005

Newbie questions

I'm currently assembling a home theater in bits and I'm interested in the RSX 1056.

I've already got the Atlantic Technology 1200 speakers with the center channel. First question: is that a good pairing? I happen to think it is for my purposes - it's a 5.1 speaker system and I'm looking for an excellent sounding receiver, but nothing extravagant.

Next: Does the 1056 have lip synch delay? I'm a newbie and the answer is not clear to me from the web site. Also what is the retail price - I see that audioreview.com lists the MSRP as $1299 - and what do you think is a fair price to pay in cash in NYC?

Lastly, is Rotel planning on releasing a DVD player with HDMI and/or HD-DVD -Blu-Ray player?

Thanks,

M.
    Last edited by moe32274; 22 November 2005, 16:58 Tuesday. Reason: misspelled a word
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

Don't expect more than 10% discount from MSRP ($1299) on the unit.

Comment

• Cooldmitriy
      • Oct 2005

I got mine for $1,000 brand new :T

And yes, 1056 has lip synch delay option in setup menu.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"