X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bitece
    • Mar 2005

1068 processing problem

I'm having an issue with my 1068's processing of analog inputs. My current satellite receiver only offers an analog audio output. Lately, I'm only receiving a signal through my front left channel when processing the satellite input. My optical connections work fine. Yesterday when I turned on the system and used the satellite input I received output from the left channel-- I switched to my DVD (optical input) for a few minutes and recieved output from all 5 speakers. I switched to the satellite and I received output from all 5 channels. I thought it might be the satellite receiver but I checked my VCR and noticed the same problem. It seems the processor is failing when converting the analog inputs. Any ideas?
  • Mark_C.
    • Jan 2003

Time to start investigating: swap audio cable from satellite to 1068, switch to different set of analog inputs on the 1068 if swapping cables doesn't do anything. Just a start.

Comment

• soundhound
      • Mar 2004

As mark suggests, only a step further, you can just swap right for left into you're 1068 and that will tell you if its internal or external, or from there down stream.

Comment

• Bitece
        • Mar 2005

Yeah, I've tried those options. Today I turned the unit on and the satellite input broadcast over all 5 channels. I switched to the optical input and then switched back to my analog input and I only received output from my front left channel.

Comment

• soundhound
          • Mar 2004

So it is the 1068?

Comment

• Bitece
            • Mar 2005

It appears to be the 1068 that's having the problem. Today, without switching inputs, the signal started with the left channel and then eventually broadcast to all 5 channels.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"