• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hamiltong
    • Feb 2003

03/18/2005 - 1068/1056/1067/1098 Upgrades from Rotel - Now Available

FYI.. Software upgrades now available

RSP 1098:

V3.1.1 to V3.1.4 - Fixed an intermittent problem of units locking into “Standby” mode until the rear panel power toggle was engaged. - Improved digital input sensing and format detection. This improvement fixes any problems with no audio when changing channels with some Scientific Atlanta HD digital cable boxes.

V3.1.4 to V3.1.5 - Corrected an error in V3.1.4 which caused very low center channel output when switching between DD/PLII to PLII modes.

RSP 1068 / RSX 1056/1067:

V1.2.0 to V1.2.1 - Fixed an intermittent problem of units locking into “Standby” mode until the rear panel power toggle was engaged. - Improved digital input sensing and format detection. This improvement fixes any problems with no audio when changing channels with some Scientific Atlanta HD digital cable boxes.

V1.2.1 to V1.2.2 - Corrected an error in V1.2.1 which caused very low center channel output when switching between DD/PLII to PLII modes.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Great..guess I've got an update to apply

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

Wooo hooo upgrade time, except that means I have to disconnect all my cables again... ACK! They should've make a 35/50 foot cable. lol. Might have to make one myself... hee hee.
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

Applying update this evening.

Thanks,

Azeke

Comment

• whmacs
          • Oct 2003

Hi Guys,
          Applied the firmware upgrade this morning. RSP-1098 is now showing v2.1.8. Also did a factory reset. I've given everything a quck run through and have experienced no issues. That being said, I wasn't having any issues with v2.1.7 either, but I can't get HD in my area. I'll be interested to hear from anyone who was having the DD5.1 issue with HD broadcasts to see if v2.1.8 fixes the problem. HD broascasts are commencing here next month.

cheers,
          Stephen
          My Home Theatre

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"