X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lancer
    • Feb 2005

rotel 1067?

I have just upgraded from an old rotel unit to the 1067. The amps are only running my center and rear diapold speakers. My 604 fronts are being run by two 990 bx amps. I have a rotel dvd and cd player. There is a popping noise in my center and rear speakers when I am in dolby digital or dts. All three are popping. Why is that happening? When I listen to cds thru my front speakers, there is no popping, so that tells me the problem is in the 1067 which runs the other 3. Could someone please help me with this problem?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

There seems to be some manufacturing defect that has cropped up on new 1056's and 1067's (and possibly 1068's). Rotel is aware and trying to track down what happened. Check the other threads on 1056 popping for more details..

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"