• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bam!
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2004

NEED ADVICE FAST GUYS!!!!!

Hey dudes!

My buddy called me up asking me what I though or if I knew anything about INTEGRA DTR 7.2

He wants a good powerful receiver and can get this one used for around 675.00$ Canadian!

What do you think!

How's 2 channel
    What can I compare it to
    How old is this 2001 could it be?

Thanks guys!

Bam!
    Got a nice rack to show me ?
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

The Integra DTR 7.2 is "last year's model", but still has a lot of appealing features including THX Select and most of the current surround modes (including ProLogic II and DTS-ES Discrete decoding as well as THX Surround EX decoding), 192kHz/24-bit DACs, multi-zone capability, up conversion to S-Video from composite (the current model converts to component video from composite and S-Video) and a reasonably powerful amplifier section (100 wpc at 8 ohms, 130 wpc at 6 ohms).

The Integra DTR 7.2 is in the same class as middle-of-the-line Denons, Yamahas and Pioneer Elites. Its two channel performance is OK for its price level, but is not in the same league as a separate two channel preamp, top-of-the-line receivers or the two channel capabilities of premier pre/pros such as the Integra Research RDC-7.

Since your friend is looking at a used item, he needs to be careful to get assurances that the unit is in good working order and isn't being dumped because of operational problems (with money back if that turns out not to be true).

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Thanks Burke!

So do you think for 675.00$ it is worth it.... If he bought a new receiver other than Pro Logic IIx it has everything else no?

Thanks again!

Bam!
      Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"