X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nxym
    • Apr 2009

Cable remote

Hi

Does anybody know where i can find the connection cable for remote control of the c2 parasound? Is an Rs232 cable to 3.5mm jack (with 2 or three rings?) My seller send me an USB to 3.5mm jack with three rings) on a box but my laptop does not recognize it at all. Maybe an Rs232 converter is missing? My cable its only a cable and does not seem to do any convertion. Is there any diagram to make a cable?
    I attach a photo from my cable
    Also i download the last software version for C2 v1.1 and i didint find that has the last changes such lipsync and dsp modes ( IIx ) or tone frequencies either. Is that missing or is that me i can not find it?

Thx
    nick
    Attached Files
  • Peter Nielsen
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

You need a 3.5mm stereo plug to 9-pin female D-sub. Note that this is not a standard off-the shelf cable. (I have a few of these special cables. PM me if you need one).

If your computer does not have an RS-232 port, you will also need an USB to RS232 adapter.

The cable in your picture will not work unless you snip off the USB connector and replace it with a D-sub connector...

Peter

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"