X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

VTI stands?

Has anyone here seen the VTI stands before? The DF and the VSP series looks alot like the speaker stands for the 800 series for B&W. I especially like the VSQ series the most since I like how the shape of the bottom base looks like the shape of the 700 series. Anyone has experience with them? Are they good for the price, are they capable of supporting either the 805 or the 705s?

Not sure if this the right way to link it, but here's their website. www.vtimanufacturing.com
    Maybe I can contact them to have them make a center stand based on the VSQ design for the HTM7 also?
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

BlazeMaster,

I have B&W N804's. I purchased stands from Sound Anchors (soundanchors.com). They did a nice job of improving the bottom end. SA also makes single, three and four post stands for bookshelf size speakers. They also make B&W model specific stands.
    They can also custom make stands for you. HTH

Comment

• BlazeMaster
      • May 2004

But I don't like the way they look as much as the VTIs...I love the way the shape look with the 700 series

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"