X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

B&W 602s with VTI VSP stands?

I figured I'd post this here since maybe someone actually has these stands and are using them with their B&W speakers. Just looking for opinions on them. I'm thinking about getting 4 stands for my 4 rear 602s and I like the looks of the stands (black base/silver pole) and figured they'd even be useable with the 805s once I get them back there...

What do you guys think!?

Here's a link to the best picture I could find of them...

Thanks!

-Dan
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

I have a pair of VTI made stands that I used for my 602s and 601s. They're DF series which looked alot like the Nautilus series stands. The problem is that, there's a significant difference in height between the cabinets of 602s and 805s and I had a hard time picking which height I should go with. They're great for the money, much better than some of the Lovan made stands that I threw away when I got these.

Comment

• starlights
      • Nov 2004

About 6 months ago, when i picked up my 602s and 601s from the dealer, he recommended the B&W stands made specifically for these speakers, which cost me in the region of $60-70 per pair. (I dont remember the model # of the stands) They had the B&W logos on the front and had dual vertical tubes which can be shot or sand filled. Thats another option for you if you want to consider those, since they get the speakers to matching and right height. (same as the ones pictured here, but in black - silver ones arent available from B&W - thats what i was told http://www.bwspeakers.com/images/Spe...02_S3/main.jpg )

I dont know if my reply will help, but its an option (cheaper one too )

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"