X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

Speaker stands for 600 series?

Hi, I'm sure I came to the right place for this answer. How much does the speaker stands for the 600s S3 series cost? I think all the bookshelves use the same stand, just in case they don't, I'm going to be using them with the 602 S3. Can I some other stands? Like Lovan's styles.
  • doubleA
    • May 2004

I believe any speaker stand with the right base dimensions will work for the 600 series bookshelves since they don't have screw points in the cabinet that secures them to the stands (like the CDM's). I too own the 602(s2) that I use for surrounds. I set them on ceramic pedastils (wife's choice) they are definetly not designed for speakers but they are the perfect dimensions and I don't hear any cabinet coloration in the sound (they look awsome too).

Hope this helps....Rock on with your 600 series

Comment

• will1066
      • Aug 2003

I use Sound Organisation's Z522 for my 600 S3 rears. The pair costs US$100. It's a "best buy" according to Hi-Fi Choice, if it means anything.

Hi-Fi Choice review

It can probably support the 602, as well, but there's probably a bigger model stand from Sound Organisation, too.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"