X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eliav
    • Jul 2005

waiting for the diamonds to arrive ..

Hi
    I have been waiting for my new 802d and the Classe cdp202 to arrive for a while.
    What would you guys do to "kill the time" until the new toys arrive ?
    Well, I have improved my room acoustics. I have added some more lower end traps and "blunted" few more corners. Can't wait to see how it works, I hope my expectations from the new combo are not too high.. ops:
    Here are some pics; your comments are welcome ! :W
    Attached Files
    :T Socrat
  • dyazdani
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

Wow, you've been busy! When are the new toys coming in? I guess you have to go pick them up?
    Danish

Comment

• Eliav
      • Jul 2005

Don't actually know, the cdp202 has already arrived to the dealer, still waiting on the 802's to get there, once there , both will be shipped, probably next weekend ? in the mean time I have been listening to music from a 200$ sony system
      Eliav

Comment

• dyazdani
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Oct 2005

The 802Ds will have to come by freight I imagine, hopefully they'll bring them all the way. Mine got hung up in Monticello and I had to go get them.
        Danish

Comment

• Eliav
          • Jul 2005

correct. last time the monoblocks and the pre amp arrived the same way. It actually arrived to my doorstep, I hope it's gonna be the same this time..

Comment

• ShadowZA
            Super Senior Member
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Eliav
            ...What would you guys do to "kill the time" until the new toys arrive ?...
            Try to keep that heart from pumping too fast :P and ... maybe top up your music collection if you feel that there are a few pieces you'd like to have ... 'cause, when your 802D's arrive ... I just don't think that you are going to want to go out anywhere

Congrats on your great choice of hardware :T

Comment

• Eliav
              • Jul 2005

Hi , thanks. I have purchased some new CD's anticipating it to sound great with the new gear, however, For me the big thing whenever upgrade takes place is listening to my old familiar ones, exploring new nuances and detail I never heard before !
              Eliav

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"