X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karelm
    • Jul 2005

I just bought N802D!

Well, I have wanted to upgrade my CDM 7SE for some time. I was looking at the 802 and the 803. I thought the 802 was beautiful but too serious a speaker for my modest one beadroom apt. Anyway, I thought the 803D sounded very good (especially compared to my CDMs). But the 802D was just amazing. The dealer had a 30% off sale and I just couldn't say no. Now I'm a little nervous about how big these 802Ds are and how much space they'll need. Plus I dread the day I have to move these two! But it is exciting to have such beautiful and fine speakers. The delivery is tomorrow!

Karim
  • tboooe
    • Jun 2005

you are my hero!!! i really want to get the new 802D but finances and a wife is keeping my from pulling the trigger. congrats on your purchase I am sure they will bring you a lot of pleasure. what amp do you have?

Comment

• xk8boy
      • Jul 2005

Congrats Karim and well come to the club, you wont reget it. The 802D are just amazing sounding and looking.

Thats also some amazing discount you got there.

Comment

• RebelMan
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

802D's for 30% off???!!!!!

Are you sure they are not the N802's?

Where??? :drool:
        "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• maddog
          • Oct 2003

30% off??? Are you sure they didn't fall off the back of a truck?

Comment

• misterdoggy
            Super Senior Member
            • May 2005

Copngratulations Karelm Welcome to the Club 802 !! They are big and when they first come you will have to make som adjustments for sure.

Comment

• karelm
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by tboooe
              you are my hero!!! i really want to get the new 802D but finances and a wife is keeping my from pulling the trigger. congrats on your purchase I am sure they will bring you a lot of pleasure. what amp do you have?
              Just tell your wife the 802Ds are for her. I have a krell 300cx, krell kct, and krell 28c cd player. I also have a REF subwoofer but am not sure I'll still need it. Any thoughts? My poor neighbors...

Comment

• karelm
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by misterdoggy
                Copngratulations Karelm Welcome to the Club 802 !! They are big and when they first come you will have to make som adjustments for sure.
                The 30% discount came as a result of a one day inventory clearing plus the item was a demo pair (which I like since they have been broken in already). All of my equipment for the past 5 years has been demos giving me better product at low price with full warrantees.

I had spent months testing out the 803D and 802D and some other ones. I knew when the price was right I'd be ready to jump on it quickly since I had done my homework. The one thing that is most concerning to me is you never can tell how well the speakers will sound in your home environment till you own them but I figure these speakers are going to last me longer than my apartment will.

Can you please explain the "when they first come you will have to make some adjustments for sure" part of your email?

Karim

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"