X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captzerg
    • Dec 2004

Sig 805's and subwoofer ASW CM

What do you all think of the ASW CM with my Sig 805's? This is JUST for two-channel music I have a very small room this is going in. I don't want to spend alot of money. I told my dealer the next time he had a floor model on a musical subwoofer (that was inexpensive) let me know. I'd rather put my thousands into the CD player and not the subwoofer.

Do you all think this is a good match. I have it in my home right now (demo'ing) and I like what I hear. I am asking here to cut to the chase. I really don't want to spend much time on this. Would rather do that on getting a new SACD from T+A.

So what say you. Would this be a fair to good musical choice for my small room or for a small bump in cashola should I look elsewhere?
  • alkalay
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by captzerg
    I really don't want to spend much time on this. Would rather do that on getting a new SACD from T+A.
    Why not? That should be a time well spent.

Itai

Comment

• captzerg
      • Dec 2004

You're right Itai. It would be time well spent. Its more the money factor is what I should have said and meant.

Comment

• scottielee
        • Apr 2005

i am also in search of a pair of subs to integrate with my signature 805. my goal is to add more weight to the music without taking away any clarity/magic in the mids and treble. i am leaning towards the velodyne dd-10 and b&w asw825...

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"