Members
Tags
2way
  •  

• jeanpher
    started a topic Paul Carmody's Swope MTM build from India

Paul Carmody's Swope MTM build from India

Hello Everyone

I am new to DIY, after extensive search, I have decided to go for Swope MTM. This is my first build on proven designs. Main reason to decide on this design is because of the parts availability in India. I have collected all major design info's from multiple threads....
    See more | Go to post

• Bear
    started a topic Dvärgmusik (aka Thorin II-way)

Dvärgmusik (aka Thorin II-way)

Does the world need another 6+1 design? Not in the least. But I need one. Three, in fact. These will be the center channel and surrounds for the next iteration of my home theater. I've designed and built a two-way a bit over two years ago that were then gifted. They featured the ZA14 and the SB29RDNC....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bear; 17 November 2020, 09:55 Tuesday.

• tktran
    started a topic 2020 Jeff Bagby Revolution Mini (soft dome)

2020 Jeff Bagby Revolution Mini (soft dome)

Here is my iteration of the late Jeff Bagby's amazing SB Acoustics Revolution Mini speaker.

For those uninitiated, the Revolution Mini was designed by Jeff Bagby in late 2018. It follows the familiar 1/4 cu. ft. mini monitor size. But don't let the size fool you. This does everything...
    See more | Go to post

• Bear
    started a topic Helios mk2 - The Two Towers

Helios mk2 - The Two Towers

When last we left our intrepid adventurer, a bunch of orcs had attacked Middle Earth with a virus causing Bjorn to flee to his bathroom to make speakers. Much like this opening, that effort really didn't turn out well. Here's the original thread, including some of the discussion of the Helios design...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 09 April 2023, 04:53 Sunday. Reason: Update htguide url

• fish fingers
    started a topic Quicky 2 way build

Quicky 2 way build

..using SB and Viawave drivers. PC packed up so X/O will be a total bodge.
    Should have them fired up tonight.. proper build at later date.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 14:27 Sunday. Reason: Update image location

• kevinm
    started a topic Kevin's Curved Core Two Way Speakers

Kevin's Curved Core Two Way Speakers

Howdy all,

While (im)patiently waiting for my car to be built, I am finding anything I can do to keep me distracted. I had most of the parts for Paul Carmody's Core 2 Way speakers, so I am building a pair in curved cabinets to prep for re-doing my main channels (gotta keep myself REAL busy...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 06 April 2023, 14:54 Thursday. Reason: Update image location

• TacoD
    started a topic Scan Speak 2-way floor standing loudspeaker

Scan Speak 2-way floor standing loudspeaker

Over the years I have seen a lot of nice projects on this forum board, somehow compact 2-way floor standing speakers are not that populair. Even though in my opinion there are advantages of not needing to buy a pair of stands or have very ugly cabinet proportions to get enough internal volume. Therefor...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 08 July 2023, 21:28 Saturday. Reason: Update image location

• jbruns
    started a topic NewB working on Noobster 2way

NewB working on Noobster 2way

Hi All,

This is my first post here... I have been troll'n around here for a while now, just learning. Played around with building some boxes in teenage years (for cars) but now I am bringing it back and moved to the home theater. This is my thead for my first project. The Noobster.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by theSven; 09 March 2023, 12:39 Thursday. Reason: Update URL for htguide

• Can't decide: 5" in optimal box size OR 6.5-7" in smaller than optimal box size?

I'm desigining a pair of 2-way speakers for my wife. For the tweeter, that's still up in the air but I do love these Usher 9950's and feel they're worth the money. I just haven't thought out the crossover design for them with whatever woofer I end up choosing. I'm pretty sure I'll keep the 9950's in...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"