X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sonnie Parker
    • Jan 2002

Local Digital Channels Info

Some of you may already be aware of this site as I have known about it for a while now myself, but I thought I'd mention it again anyway.

antennaweb.org

Enter your street address and see the analog and digital channels within antenna distance of your home. Not only can you find the right antenna to do the job in receiving these stations but also a host of other information such as the "Live Date" of digital broadcast.

Below is a screen shot after I entered my address:

Clicking on "View Street Level Map" gave me the direction of broadcast towers. Pretty neat!

This site list new digital stations added recently but much of their other information cost a pretty hefty fee. I found out one of our FOX stations has added digital that was not listed on antennaweb.org or any other list I knew of.

SONNIE

Cedar Creek Cinema

DVD Collection

BFD Comprehensive Setup Guide
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Thanks for the post, Sonnie! I brought up my channels, which looked to be accurate. It confirmed that I probably already have my antenna pointing in the right direction (due north) and receive the right channels. I even found out that I'll be getting more digital channels here in November. Woo hoo!

CHRIS
    Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"