X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nate-Dogg
    • Sep 2000

Silvercats are breaking in nicely!

These cables are growing on me.

At first I noticed a change in the extreme highs and lows, now it's more of a sweeping change. I think some of the change is due to me getting accustomed to a bit more detailed sound. Another part may be due to the new tubes I'm using Sylvania 1952 6SN7GT's (sweet synergy)! My pre-amp is wired with harmonic tech silver wire also .

My favorite thing about the cables aside from the sound is the locking connectors. This IMO is priceless!

Silver speakerwire is next.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I noticed the increased highs and lows,too, when I added a Thundercats digital cable between my Sony 7700 dvd player and my Denon receiver.And those connectors...really sumpin'. Doug really knows how to make cables.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Thanks Nate and George! Glad you both like your cables.

Also, Nate, I think that was the 500th post here, nice honor for it to have paw prints on it, lol.

Thanks,

Cable Guy DVD Collection
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Nate-Dogg
        • Sep 2000

It's amazing!

I changed two things in my system and it sounds like I upgraded an entire component not to mention when people come over I can show em' my silver cables. Really cool!

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Cool Nate, and your Silvercats looked awesome, if I don't say so myself. That new crystal clear PVC tubing really makes that silver shine! :B

For those not in the know, I have upgraded the clearcat cover from a traditional vinyl to a PVC clear. I was having size and color variations in the vinyl, so the switch to PVC was a great one.

Lex

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"