For those that ordered Silvercats! (Thomas, Brian)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

For those that ordered Silvercats! (Thomas, Brian)

New photos up of current Silvercat product. I will admit, the former pictures were woefully out of date. These are actually some of you guys cables. I had to try out my new Nikon 5700 on them, and my my, I think those pictures are razor sharp!

Go here, use the drop down to Silvercats:

CATCables.com

As you can see, they are equipped with directional arrows, and the logos follow suite, directionally speaking. Ok, here's a glimpse

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Whitman
    • Jan 2003

Tease!

Scope!

-- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --
    -- Life is a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes! --

Comment

• Trudge
      • Jan 2003

How can I get these Catcables in Australia? :cry:

Comment

• Rock Dog
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Lex
        New photos up of current Silvercat product. I will admit, the former pictures were woefully out of date. These are actually some of you guys cables. I had to try out my new Nikon 5700 on them, and my my, I think those pictures are razor sharp!

Go here, use the drop down to Silvercats:

CATCables.com

As you can see, they are equipped with directional arrows, and the logos follow suite, directionally speaking. Ok, here's a glimpse
        Lex
        Oh You Bitch! :banghead: That's just wrong.

Hey, Doug! Quick question?
        Why do you use your underwear as a backround? :?

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Trudge, I can ship to Australia, just shipping is more expensive of course, insurance is higher.

Haha Thomas, that's just some material I picked up for photoshoots.

Who's the beotch? :?

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
          Doug

Comment

• Rock Dog
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Lex

Who's the beotch? :?

Lex
            YOU! You C-Tease! :LOL:

C=Cable

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

Hahaha.

Trudge, welcome to HTGuide too! Were glad to have you join our little party.

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
              Doug

Comment

• Lex
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 2001

I checked tracking numbers and Thomas and Brian's are out for delivery! Look for them today!

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
                Doug

Comment

• WallaceBW
                  • Jan 2003

:T 8O

Great... That was quick,
                  Brian

Comment

• Rock Dog
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Jan 2003

Well, Well, Well. Got my new CATcables today. Very nice, very nice indeed! Craftsmanship is like a work of art. Right off the bat I noticed greater separation and clarity with regards to instruments and voices. More definition, and volume, if you will. I listened to a few tracks from a couple of select DTS-Audio and DVD-Audio discs. Left all settings where they were, shut everything down, replaced the previous cables, with the CATS, and fired it back up. And like I said... everything was a bit louder. I especially noticed this difference in a couple of tracks that had little percussion accents, like bells. The discrete stuff jumps right out.

By far the biggest difference though is the clarity, and separation. The guitar, piano, hihat and so on. They are much more discernable. I can’t wait to check out some movies over the next few days.

Nice work Doug! Money well spent. :T

For those interested, my budget allowed for the SilverCats across the 3 front channels, and CopperCats for the rear.

-Thomas-

-Thomas-

Comment

• Lex
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Apr 2001

Thomas, thanks for the kind words! Your quick review is music to my ears. Hmmm, come to think of it, it's music to your ears too! :LOL:

But seriously, nothing makes me happier than a happy customer. It gives me a great sense of pride in what I do, and a nice feeling that I contribute even in a small way to your system satisfaction.

Thanks, and enjoy! :B

Doug
                      CATCables.com

Cable Guy DVD Collection
                      Doug

Comment

• WallaceBW
                        • Jan 2003

I recieved my SilverCats (5) as well. I am back at work again 2AM (Server maintenance argggg) after working until 5PM yesterday. My point? I got the cables in my system and did a little listening (so far very inpressed

Did you realize that on Mark Knofler's Sailing to Philidelphia album on the Sands of Navada track It appears that a cell phone rings once in the background? me either until silvercats. BTW: it's at 1:44-1:45 into the track. Also the triangle chimes and other upper-mid to high frequency instrumentation on the John Cruz's Acoustic Soul album are smoother and better defined without beigh 'bright' or 'harsh'. Instrument and artist placement also appears more distinct as well.

Doug (Lex) I will write a better, more through review in the beginning of next week after I can actually sit and listen to these things (can't wait).

Brian

Comment

• Lex
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Apr 2001

Thanks Brian! It's great to hear that your hearing things now, you never knew existed. That added transparency edge is very capable of doing that.

Well that's 2 for 2 on satisfied Silvercat customers here in Club Rotel. As the Soup Nazzi would say NEXT! :LOL:

thanx,
                          Doug

P,S. I'll never say no soup for you! :rf

Cable Guy DVD Collection
                          Doug

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"