X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whmacs
    • Oct 2003

RCD-1072 and Kingcats From Cat Cables

Hi All,
    I've been using my new RCD-1072 cd player connected to my Perreaux Headphone amp and Sennheiser HD-650 headphones for a couple of weeks now. The level of detail produced by the RCD-1072 is outstanding. Combined with a good pair of headphones you don't miss a trick from the CD. Well, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I received a set of Kingcats from Doug @ Cat Cables to replace my existing reasonable quality copper interconnects. The Kingcats lifted another 'veil' off the sound adding even more detail (I love my detail ) and produced a clearer mid range and highs. Listening through headphones, the improvement was obvious between the two cables. This is my second purchase from Doug (the first was a silver coax) and after the improvement I got on the Kingcats, I've just ordered three Silvercats to replace the Taralabs 300i's I'm using between my RSP-1098 and RMB-1075 for the left, centre and right channel interconnects. I have no association with Doug, but I do think it’s worth giving credit when it’s due. Living in Australia, doing overseas purchases is always a bit risky, but Doug has made it a pleasure receiving both my previous orders in 1 1/2 weeks from time of order.

Cheers,
    Stephen
    My Home Theatre
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Hey,

Glad to hear the Perreaux/Sennheiser 650's are working out for you. Now, you got me thinking of getting some Kingcats myself. Unfortunately, my wife and I just made a pretty substantial purchase this week, so I might be broke for a while. They sound pretty sensational though!!!
    Keith

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"