X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teshon
    • Feb 2010

TV set (Samsung B610) inputs - NEW QUESTION

The TV set has for the same input three interfaces: Composite, Components and HDMI.
    Most (not expensive) receivers have separate outputs of each sort but they have not conversions; therefore, if you have a few different video sources their outputs are different (the receiver outputs them through different interfaces).
    Question: The system would work if ALL the outputs of the receiver are connected each one to the fitted (interface) connector/s of the same input of the TV set? Of course, the receiver selects at any time only one of the video sources! :roll:

Old question:
    The HDTV Set Components inputs are they good for HD TV signals and also for SD TV signals?8O
    Last edited by Teshon; 03 February 2010, 20:20 Wednesday. Reason: New aspects of the question
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Teshon
    A Question (and a complementary one):
    The HDTV Set Components inputs are they good for HD TV signals and also for SD TV signals?
    A receiver which "supports" HDTV does it output components signals of both kinds depending on inputs? 8O
    Yes, you can use the Component (red/blue/green) inputs for both HD and SD signals. As for your receiver passing all inputs to the Component outputs, that may depend on your particular receiver (check the manual), but I would guess it will work.
    Brad

Comment

• Teshon
      • Feb 2010

OK. But I have a new question.

To read such an opinion appeases my worry. I thought the same but with some doubt...
      I ADDED A NEW QUESTION. Thanks for NEW answers/opinions.
      Last edited by Teshon; 03 February 2010, 20:15 Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"