X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AwArEnEsS
    • Nov 2009

Display problem with a/v receiver,dvd recorder,Tv connection

I want to connect speakers to Tv.In the past I just connected audio out of satellite receiver's or Tv's to dvd-in of my a/v receiver's.The problem was,I think it influenced my previous dvd recorder in a bad way.After connecting it,some strange sounds started to come from my dvd recorder.I sometimes connected in this way to Tv,and sometimes removed all cables and connected my a/v receiver to my Pc,and there is no problem with Pc.But unfortunately,my previous dvd recorded started not to record onto any dvd.I am almost %100 sure that my a/v receiver connection caused this.

But why does this connection influence my dvd recorder in a bad way and not my Pc?I am told that I should connect in this way:dvd recorder's video out>a/v receiver's dvd-rw video in
    dvd recorder optical out >a/v receiver's optical in
    a/v receiver's dvd-rw audio and video out>dvd recorder in
    Satellite receiver audio & video out > a/v receiver sat audio and video in
    a/v receiver's monitor out>TV's video in

I used standard rca cables and a scart cable(one of the tips is scart and other tip is three RCA cable)

Is using video outputs-inputs a must?Why not just using audio inputs-outputs?

I tried this connection.But there was a problem.No problem with the satellite receiver,but when I select dvrw/vcr mode from a/v receiver,the dvd recorder's menu on Tv becomes an abnormal picture,menu's shapes become abnormal shapes.And when I try to record a Tv programme,it records very badly.sometimes blank display sometimes moving display sometimes very bad,out of order pictures.

When I switch to Tv/sat mode from a/v receiver,no problem with the Tv programme(not recorded of course),the display is very good.But when I switch back to dvrw/vcr mode,problems begin again.

I noticed that,if I don't use "a/v receiver dvdrw/vcr video output > dvr-vcr video in" no problem happens with the dvd recorder's menu,the menu display is nice.But of course it is not able to record Tv programme's.

I tried almost every setting with dvd recorder's options under it's menu options about video but they didn't work...

I don't think that the problem is about "a/v receiver dvdrw/vcr vide output > dvr-vcr video in"'s cable,because I tried the same cable with Satellite Receiver(with a different connection) instead of dvd recorder and there was no problem with the display.

What may be the problem?
    Last edited by AwArEnEsS; 22 January 2011, 01:32 Saturday.
    The universe arises from definitionless awareness.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"