X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TEK
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

A thought experiment - Wavecore Ardent II

Jon, Darell and Ben (JonMarsh/DAR47/Benthe8track) designed the now quite famous Wavecore Ardent. For a closer description of the design see this thread:

This design have become very populare and have been buildt by quite a number of members here, myself included. A list if builds can ve found in the reference thread. And maybe several other as wll that is just reading and not sharing (what do I know).

Now, if we look at other popular loadspeaker designs it is quite common that after a sucessfully design is made, after some time there is a mkII.
    (trouth be said, I actually think that the Wavecore Ardent actually are a mkII or III design, with a couple of design in the same style done by Jon first - but I select to kindof ignore that here ;-) )

What I'm wondering about, as a thought experiment, is if there is anything that can be tweaked on the Wavecor Ardent to make a mkII edition.
    I think that the main form factor as well as the TMWW configuration is very sucessfully and should be kept. A MKII edition could adjust the volume, minor form factor changes, modifying crossover points/crossover parts, upgrading elements and stuff like that.

So, just for fun, anyone having ideas to throw into this thought experience?
    -TEK

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working...
  • BobEllis
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

TEK, you're a trouble maker.

Mine have the downward tilt that Jon discussed in the system tuning thread. Future builders are likely stuck with the -02 woofer and the appropriate crossover If you haven't tried it, give it a shot at line level.

The only other thing that comes to mind is adding passive radiators to get a bit more bass extension. Not that it's lacking or that the low Q rolloff isn't lovely. That would entail rethinking the bracing and at least doubling the thickness of the rear panels. I'd make them deeper by the amount of added rear panel thickness.

EDIT:

Other ideas that came to mind immediately after posting:

Diamond tweeter - although the rest of my system needs a lot of upgrading to make that worthwhile.

Cell midranges if Jon's Kurosawa concept works out well. Actually, this may be a requirement soon if rumors of discontinuing the non cell drivers come true.

Comment

• TEK
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Bob, can you elaborate a bit about that "downward tilt"?
      I have not noticed that discussion...
      -TEK

Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working...

Comment

• BobEllis
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

Jon's thread and Linkwitz explain it better than I can, but it's generally correcting for the difference between the way we hear a center source (mono) and the way we hear phantom mono sources (stereo) due to the head's transfer function. The sound traveling from the front has less high frequency when it hits the ears energy than when coming from stereo speakers at an angle. Jon published a circuit to install between preamp and amp. Linkwitz also offers some other tilt depth options.

I tried it out with shelving filters in JRiver with an old set of speakers. The most noticeable effect was reduced harshness at higher listening levels. Especially with close miked recordings panned to center.

Comment

• TEK
          Super Senior Member
          • Oct 2002

Ah, Ok - now I understand what you we're referring to.
          I remember Jon was looking into that - but I guess it ended up at the back burner as it seem like it lost a bit momentum, probably around the same time the Kurosawa concept got momentum ;-)

I wonder if it would have been the best for Jon to have started a company with around 20 emploees that could have followed up on all the great ideas and carried them out. That would enabled him to continue to make good ideas
          while others could carry them out under his supervision.
          So many great ideas to play around with, but so little time to do it in! Life's a bitch ;-)
          -TEK

Comment

• Steve Manning
            • Dec 2006

I have on the to do list (once I get back to work) what is being called the Ardent-S. It adds PR's to the bass section, but I does a major change in the cabinet design, so that would come under a little more than a tweak I have a feeling. Wasn't Jon saying that the mid range driver was no longer being made? That in itself would create a slightly different version having to go with a different driver?
            Hold on to your butts - It's about to get Musical!

Comment

• JonMarsh
              Mad Max Moderator
              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by TEK

I wonder if it would have been the best for Jon to have started a company with around 20 emploees that could have followed up on all the great ideas and carried them out. That would enabled him to continue to make good ideas
              while others could carry them out under his supervision.

So many great ideas to play around with, but so little time to do it in! Life's a bitch ;-)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey TEK! That gave me a very good laugh this morning! Unfortunately that might be a little hard to do, though with the collaboration with a variety of forum members we've come closer to achieving that than many members may realize. And yes, the "Wavecor Ardent" could be called "Ardent MkIII". (if you think you're on the track of something good, you don't stop at MkI or MkII just because it isn't quite there yet- ask Edison about that.)

(the other weird aspect to that idea is at work- I have some ideas and focus on hyperscale data center power setup, as generally described in the Open Compute Project for power, and I've led a small team redefining how to design LLC multi-resonant converters for that and other applications and we'll be rolling out a company wide training on that around March.

Furthermore, I've been given a degree of carte blanche to tap AE's in our US team for developing some hardware examples I have in mind, the idea being that they'll get more training (from me) and we'll have more resources to get this done, completely in house (HQ usually farms out hardware projects to 3rd party companies, which IMO is not a great idea because the knowledge gained from the development effort stays outside the company- no individual competency development)

Let's just say Stephen Manning and I have been working on some other things, and have also talked about his desire to do a Wilson like clone of the Wavecor Ardent's.

So, yes, if the fix ET is doing for the C90-6-724 pays off (maybe we can encourage him to actually put it in a box and test it, not just wonder at the changes in the driver impedance curve?) there's a possibility there.

Another matter is the LF system- I would call it one of evolution, but I have simulated an alignment for another project, intended to be quite compact, which is interesting, using the SW223BD02 with PR's, and it is flat to 30Hz, with a nice controlled minimum Q roll off below that (essentially it looks like a classic QB3 ported alignment in the transition band), which keeps the driver out of trouble or unloading even with a fair amount of what is nominally out of band power. And it requires just 20L net. I first arrived at this with some SS PR's which are no longer in production, but which Solen has had some, but I also find I can tune a wavecor PR's to get the desired results, with the mass tuning they offer. And there is a vendor in Germany which has some of these in stock, that I have worked with in the past. May order some soon. And we can get something very close with 10" PR's, but the size could be an issue for a rear mount- have to check that. Maybe just two Seas SL26R...

I'll post a sample response curve later today.

Now, the tweeter is another issue- I suppose a logical alternative to consider is the 7140, and since the price differential is small, it shouldn't create much more pain...

Put all of this together and the possibility of a Duelund crossover, as originally attempted, exists again, mainly due to time alignment of the tweeter and midrange on the mounting baffle.

I always hoped the Ardent concept would fit into a sweet spot as regards cost, performance, size, and WAF. Most people (er, women, that is) will look at a larger design like the Isiris ISIS clone, or the Dai Katana, and say, "No way José!"

As to the voicing modules, I designed PCB's to fit inside the XLR tubes Switchcraft makes, I ordered a batch of the PCB, I have the XLR tubes and all the parts for both 1.8dB and 3.2 dB versions. I have two weeks off this holiday, and building up some of those is most definitely on the agenda.

BTW, as Ron knows, I was "cheating" at his house last weekend, because we were using my original prototype build on the voicing module in the signal path. Being careful about how one defines cheating (in my case, using unorthodox and unexpected design techniques to give an advantage), we have a saying, that if you're not "cheating", you're not trying hard enough. I use this process at work all the time- how do you think an ex rock musician with a psych degree and not a single hour of EE class in college becomes a senior principal engineer? :B

For example, if I setup a public demo of one of my speaker sets at one of the meets, and used some of the tweaky electronics which I know work (things like digital re-clockers, the Acoustic Revive modules, etc) to improve the signal path, would that be "cheating" compared with using a bog standard sort of signal path approach? Especially considering GIGO?

There's an unfortunate factor which may greatly impact my productivity for a while, though- my GF has been somewhat ill, low level stuff for a few months, and after a lot of basic testing, next Tuesday we go into SF for an endoscopic biopsy. It doesn't look good, because a history of pancreatic cancer runs on her fathers side of the family, and the symptoms are aligned. OTOH, we do have a recommendation for an excellent oncologist, who got her son's girlfriend's mother through two stage IV cancers. so, we're just going to have to see.

Tonight is the performance of Handel's Messiah which she sings in the choir/chorus every year- we're taking her son and GF out to dinner, then to the live performance- it's part of my mandatory exposure to live classical music every year, to keep my aural calibration in spec. And it's good music, especially for the season.

Which reminds me, I hope all of you HT Guide guys and Ardent fans have a fabulous Christmas this year, in these rather uncertain times!

Jon
              Last edited by JonMarsh; 18 December 2016, 13:15 Sunday.
              the AudioWorx
              Natalie P
              M8ta
              Modula Neo DCC
              Modula MT XE
              Modula Xtreme
              Isiris
              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
              Minerva Monitor
              Calliope
              Ardent D

In Development...
              Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
              Obi-Wan
              Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
              Modula PWB
              Calliope CC Supreme
              Natalie P Ultra
              Natalie P Supreme
              Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
              Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• JonMarsh
                Mad Max Moderator
                • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Steve Manning
                I have on the to do list (once I get back to work) what is being called the Ardent-S. It adds PR's to the bass section, but I does a major change in the cabinet design, so that would come under a little more than a tweak I have a feeling. Wasn't Jon saying that the mid range driver was no longer being made? That in itself would create a slightly different version having to go with a different driver?
                The C79 is still available, in production for existing designs, but will eventually be phased out, or so they say. (based on an HT Guide agent sent to negotiate directly with Accuton earlier this year- I cannot personally reveal his identity, unless he is willing to come forward on his own)

OTOH, I believe that part is a real cash cow for Accuton, just like the bigger C173-6-090, so I don't see them going away soon. using the 724 is a bit tricky, so let's just say the jury is out on that one.
                the AudioWorx
                Natalie P
                M8ta
                Modula Neo DCC
                Modula MT XE
                Modula Xtreme
                Isiris
                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                Minerva Monitor
                Calliope
                Ardent D

In Development...
                Obi-Wan
                Modula PWB
                Calliope CC Supreme
                Natalie P Ultra
                Natalie P Supreme
                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Carl V
                  • Apr 2005

Tuesday we go into SF for an endoscopic biopsy. It doesn't look good, because a history of pancreatic cancer
                  Fingers crossed, thoughts & prayers.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                    Mad Max Moderator
                    • Aug 2000

Alignment for 20L and PR's

Just to show you what the alignment would look like with 20L per SW223BD02 and the preferred PR setup:

Click image for larger version

Name:	31608298251_e718a67552_o.png
Views:	140
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	946144

And the excursion at this power level:

Name:	31608298211_c450d57254_o.png
Views:	144
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	946145

Punch that up another 6 dB per cabinet for the Ardent dual woofer setup (this analysis is for a single SW223BD02).

Mind you, this becomes a skosh pricey if realized with the Wavecor PR's, two per SW223BD02. The more practical way would be with 10" PR's, one per SW223BD02.

Now, going back and checking the files, in mid 2015 I did do a "what if" with 10" PR, in 70L, (nearly double the size of the existing Ardent), and then one can get down to 20Hz at -3dB, with a steepish roll off below that. A result of that, though, is that the PR's don't contribute much to output until one get's below 30Hz. And the ringing on step response goes on longer...

But that's 70L net low frequency volume, compared with 40L for the standard Ardent, and 40L for the above proposed PR. Take the dual 10" SS PR down to 40L volume, and it looks a lot like the curve above- nearly identical. The only tricky part might be the 10.6" diameter PR (Scan-Speak or Seas) on the back of an enclosure that's just 11-1/4" wide. That rebate would have to be routed after the enclosure was assembled, though I think the through hole could be partially routed (enough to finish with a follow bit) at the panel stage.

Something on my list of to-do's is to determine if there is a significant difference in LF large signal behavior between the Scan-Speak and Seas parts- the SL26R is a pretty knarley looking part with that silver cone and the massive surround. It may have better large signal behavior if the suspension lives up to the promise of better linearity under long throws. Time to find the first Minerva test box...
                    Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:10 Monday. Reason: Update image location
                    the AudioWorx
                    Natalie P
                    M8ta
                    Modula Neo DCC
                    Modula MT XE
                    Modula Xtreme
                    Isiris
                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                    Minerva Monitor
                    Calliope
                    Ardent D

In Development...
                    Obi-Wan
                    Modula PWB
                    Calliope CC Supreme
                    Natalie P Ultra
                    Natalie P Supreme
                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• wkhanna
                      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
                      • Jan 2006

I am sure everyone here will join me in wishing only the best outcome possible regarding her health issues.

A brute Force push on our behalf shall help support a faultless victory over these obstacles placed in her path.
                      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
                      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• BobEllis
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Dec 2005

Adding my thoughts and prayers for a good outcome for your girlfriend to the list, Jon.

Comment

• ---k---
                          Ultra Senior Member
                          • Nov 2005

Jon take care of your gf. Hope the tests go well. We're praying for you.
                          - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
                          CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
                          CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• JonMarsh
                            Mad Max Moderator
                            • Aug 2000

Thanks guys, appreciate the positive thoughts.
                            the AudioWorx
                            Natalie P
                            M8ta
                            Modula Neo DCC
                            Modula MT XE
                            Modula Xtreme
                            Isiris
                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                            Minerva Monitor
                            Calliope
                            Ardent D

In Development...
                            Obi-Wan
                            Modula PWB
                            Calliope CC Supreme
                            Natalie P Ultra
                            Natalie P Supreme
                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• dar47
                              • Nov 2008

Yes, Jon I lost my dad to that nasty form of cancer. You two do whatever you need to do and all of us will be praying for you two.

Comment

• CraigJ
                                • Feb 2006

Hi Jon,

I also lost my Dad to cancer and will be thinking of you two on Tuesday.

Enjoy Handel's Messiah!

Craig

Comment

• TEK
                                  Super Senior Member
                                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by BobEllis
                                  Adding my thoughts and prayers for a good outcome for your girlfriend to the list, Jon.
                                  +1 from Norway.
                                  -TEK

Comment

• scottvalentin
                                    • May 2015

Jon best wishes and positive thoughts to your girlfriend and hope the tests come out all clear.

Thanks for the holiday wishes, cheers to you and yours from Calgary.

Comment

• csmielke
                                      • Jan 2015

Jon,
                                      I could sense from your posts the last month or so that something was weighing on your mind. Sorry to hear about your girl friend. These kinds of challenges are never easy but I am a firm believer (call me crazy) that our mindset and the support of family and friends can make a huge difference in our physical well being. Make this Christmas one to remember for you and the family. My wife and I started yesterday by seeing A Christmas Carol at the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta. Great performance, my wife said it rivaled the same play at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago years ago. Tonight I was listening to A Christmas with the Rat Pack (god I miss those guys) as I read your post and felt compelled to send this note of support.
                                      May God bless you, your girl friend and the family,
                                      Chris

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                        • Aug 2000

Thanks very much Chris.

Yesterday we did the "annual" Handel's Messiah, where GF sings in the choir/chorus, and took her and her son+GF out to dinner at a local Mediterranean restaurant- it was a very nice evening, and well in line with what you sagely suggest!

This year it was back in the community center, instead of the church halls we'd used in the past; it had a very good turn-out, though the lack of spot microphones for the lead vocalists and generally poor acoustics didn't help things, in a critical sense. But the spirit was there, and it was a life affirming event with people of all ages from our local community (though so few relative to the size of the community and the fact that nothing like this kind of quality performance with semi-professional leads and orchestra is done locally!)

There are certainly a lot of factors that can make a difference in dealing with this kind of situation, and the quality of life regardless of the eventual outcome and timing (we all go someday, right?). Fortunately her son is also thinking in these terms, and many decisions are made during the day in the context of the immediate impact and long term outcome.

Jon
                                        the AudioWorx
                                        Natalie P
                                        M8ta
                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                        Modula MT XE
                                        Modula Xtreme
                                        Isiris
                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                        Minerva Monitor
                                        Calliope
                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                        Obi-Wan
                                        Modula PWB
                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• CraigJ
                                          • Feb 2006

More positive thoughts from the pack coming your way (ugly sweaters included)!

Name:	31632683861_6c555f09de_c.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	946146
                                          Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:11 Monday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                            • Aug 2000

Wow, Craig- that's cool! GF has plenty of "ugly sweaters" but I'm a little short, especially for this time of year.

As I write this I'm in the procedure waiting room at Kaiser in SF, they're getting her ready and in 2-3 hours this should be wrapped. Not exactly like wrapping a Christmas present, though...

I wonder what our Masha (Siberian Husky) would look like in one of those sweaters? :B
                                            the AudioWorx
                                            Natalie P
                                            M8ta
                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                            Modula MT XE
                                            Modula Xtreme
                                            Isiris
                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                            Minerva Monitor
                                            Calliope
                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                            Obi-Wan
                                            Modula PWB
                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• CraigJ
                                              • Feb 2006

This one is for Masha;

Name:	31764532945_9d337580d4_c.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	946147
                                              Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:11 Monday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                Mad Max Moderator
                                                • Aug 2000

Darling, but I don't think I could get her to sit still for being put into that! :W

OTOH, I could just shine one of those laser Star Shower thingies at her....
                                                the AudioWorx
                                                Natalie P
                                                M8ta
                                                Modula Neo DCC
                                                Modula MT XE
                                                Modula Xtreme
                                                Isiris
                                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                Minerva Monitor
                                                Calliope
                                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                                Obi-Wan
                                                Modula PWB
                                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                                Natalie P Ultra
                                                Natalie P Supreme
                                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• flamethrower1
                                                  • May 2008

Jon, sorry to hear about your about what you are going through.
                                                  Hope the best for you and your family

Comment

• Renron
                                                    • Jan 2008

Jon,
                                                    You know my and Renee's prayers and thoughts of best wishes are with / for you and your GF.
                                                    Any further thoughts on an adapter for us single ended folks?

I had a blanket coat tri that looked almost exactly like that one. Smart , but crazy dog. Hell of a watch dog thou.

Merry Christmas to all my extended family and friends all over the world on HTGuide.
                                                    If that offends you, don't read it.
                                                    Ron
                                                    Ardent TS

Comment

• TEK
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by CraigJ
                                                      This one is for Masha;

Click image for larger version  Name:	31764532945_9d337580d4_c.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.1 KB ID:	946147
                                                      That is one lovely looking dog! What kind of dog is it?
                                                      Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:12 Monday. Reason: Update quote
                                                      -TEK

Comment

• CraigJ
                                                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by TEK
                                                        That is one lovely looking dog! What kind of dog is it?
                                                        Thanks Tek,

Super sorry to derail your thread. She is a Red Tri Australian Shepard from show stock, vs working stock. This makes her much less "crazy" and easier to live with off the working farm (as in the city). Still very smart and an excellent agility dog.

Ron,

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Here is to what could be under your tree;

Name:	31402634330_e8768fc9eb_c.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	946148
                                                        Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:12 Monday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• TEK
                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                          • Oct 2002

I think I will have to do with this one:
                                                          Attached Files
                                                          -TEK

Comment

• CraigJ
                                                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by TEK
                                                            I think I will have to do with this one:
                                                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabyhoun
                                                            Very funny and thanks for the Wiki link. Sure looks like a mighty fine family member to me. Another Velcro dog owner?

Comment

• Renron
                                                              • Jan 2008

Tek,
                                                              What's wrong with your dog's left front leg? Run over by a bus?
                                                              One of my dogs was run over, lost 1/2 of her rear leg, ended up with only 2 toes left. She hunted hard for another 6 years after that. Good dog.
                                                              Merry Christmas everyone!
                                                              Ron
                                                              Ardent TS

Comment

• TEK
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • Oct 2002

He, he - that's just a playtoy fooling you!
                                                                Our previous dog, A
                                                                nova scotia duck tolling retriver, was run over by a car when she was just about six month old.
                                                                Her hip was crushed and she had a long lasting operation where they inserted a metal plate to hold it together.
                                                                She lived a full and happy life until she suddenly became very ill (brain tumur?) at the age of 13 years.

This one, Zita, we have kept safe and OK!
                                                                -TEK

Comment

• wkhanna
                                                                  • Jan 2006

jeez.......

You guys & your 'fancy-pants' breed dogs.......

Troller this, fetcher that, herder & valet, retriever & barista, too.......

Sorry, I can not compete with such exclusive & rare taste or budgets.....

But at least my mutt can make a worthwhile contribution to my audio needs......
                                                                  best record cleaning machine ever made......

Name:	0059_zps75cf17af.webp
Views:	148
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	946141
                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 24 July 2023, 21:09 Monday. Reason: Update image location
                                                                  _

Bill

FinleyAudio

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                                                    • Aug 2000

We were debating whether to take the time to setup the tree this year, (GF looks at it as somewhat of a chore, does it for her son), but now we'll have to recruit her son to help (actually, he volunteered) so we can get some kind of picture of Masha in front of the tree to share on this thread... :W
                                                                    the AudioWorx
                                                                    Natalie P
                                                                    M8ta
                                                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                                                    Modula MT XE
                                                                    Modula Xtreme
                                                                    Isiris
                                                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                    Minerva Monitor
                                                                    Calliope
                                                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                    Obi-Wan
                                                                    Modula PWB
                                                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• wkhanna
                                                                      • Jan 2006

excellent....:T
                                                                      _

Bill

FinleyAudio

Comment

• TEK
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Oct 2002

Hmm, it's much easier to get the cat to sit in front of the tree than the dog - and getting both of them at the same time almost impossible.
                                                                        A couple of draft shot - but I really should have done something to both the background, the lights and used a better camera.
                                                                        But this will have to do.

Name:	IMG_6916.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	862520

Name:	IMG_6922.jpg
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	862521

Name:	IMG_6920.jpg
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	862522

MARRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
                                                                        -TEK

Comment

• Renron
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jan 2008

I aspire to be the man my dog thinks I am.
                                                                          Bones for everyone! maybe some catnip too. arty:
                                                                          Ron
                                                                          Ardent TS

Comment

• BobEllis
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Dec 2005
                                                                            • 1609

I've already had too much catnip, but thanks for the offer.

Name:	stoned zoey.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	862524

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                              Mad Max Moderator
                                                                              • Aug 2000
                                                                              • 15261

#39
                                                                              Great pics for the season, one and all! :T

Was hoping to share similar, but yesterday GF and I worked on the food for the dinner today (more guests than normal this year, though not as crazy as Thanksgiving), and her son didn't make it over after all to put up the tree. (it's a potted outdoor fir) (recycle, you know...) :W

After our Christmas Eve emergency last year, when Masha got into a box of chocolates (she's not supposed to get into that side of the house, but someone slipped up while GF and I were out to dinner with my daughter and her husband), a quieter time will be just fine!
                                                                              the AudioWorx
                                                                              Natalie P
                                                                              M8ta
                                                                              Modula Neo DCC
                                                                              Modula MT XE
                                                                              Modula Xtreme
                                                                              Isiris
                                                                              Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                              Minerva Monitor
                                                                              Calliope
                                                                              Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                              Obi-Wan
                                                                              Modula PWB
                                                                              Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                              Natalie P Ultra
                                                                              Natalie P Supreme
                                                                              Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• TEK
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Oct 2002
                                                                                • 1670

#40
                                                                                What about a snowy picture from Norway to make up for that?

Name:	IMG_6907.jpg
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	862525
                                                                                Take care!
                                                                                -TEK

Comment

• BobEllis
                                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                                  • Dec 2005
                                                                                  • 1609

#41
                                                                                  Beautiful, TEK.

Comment

• Renron
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jan 2008
                                                                                    • 749

#42
                                                                                    Great picture TEK, your dog was built for the snow.
                                                                                    It was frosty here this morning, cold and clear. Everything was white, made for a beautiful Christmas morning.
                                                                                    I hope everyone has an excellent day today.
                                                                                    Merry Christmas,
                                                                                    Ron
                                                                                    Ardent TS

Comment

• Renron
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Jan 2008
                                                                                      • 749

#43
                                                                                      Dog Food

Dogs... Love.... Food.Video by Andrew Grantham: http://facebook.com/klaatu42T-SHIRTS: http://talkinganimalmerch.com (all profits go to SPCA)facebook: http://...

My dogs get special bones tonight!
                                                                                      They don't like this video thou, 2 dewclaws down. :nono:

Ron
                                                                                      Ardent TS

Comment

• Wayman
                                                                                        Member
                                                                                        • May 2014
                                                                                        • 89

#44
                                                                                        Perfect winter pic Tek!

Those are some steep mountains in Norway!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Cheers, Wayne

Comment

• Renron
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jan 2008
                                                                                          • 749

#45
                                                                                          Wayne,
                                                                                          I was thinking the same thing. Glad I'm not the only twisted one on the forum.
                                                                                          Ron
                                                                                          Ardent TS

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          😀
                                                                                          😂
                                                                                          🥰
                                                                                          😘
                                                                                          🤢
                                                                                          😎
                                                                                          😞
                                                                                          😡
                                                                                          👍
                                                                                          👎
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"