Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • technodanvan
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2009

I'm not real keen on how a diffuser works so please correct me if I'm wrong, but given the open-mid design of the statements wouldn't setting a diffuser detract from the "openness" that many have said the Statements have? Or is your diffuser designed to primarily affect lower frequencies?

Just trying to learn is all, you are doing a lot of great looking work and may try to emulate some of it in the future.
    - Danny

Comment

• AdelaaR
      • Dec 2010

I'll try to explain based on what I know ... if anyone can add to or correct this, please do.

The Statements get their "openness" from being dipoles ... or at least partial dipoles with only the midrange.
      My diffusers are designed to diffuse the midrange.
      I quickly made a picture in mspaint to clarify:

Image not available

For the sake of keeping it simple, the picture only cares about directional sound waves and does not include the lower frequencies ... they're a thing of their own, really. I also assumed that drivers radiate from two point only, being the outer lines of their dispersion range ... this is to keep from having to draw all the lines in between.
      In this picture, the left represents a speaker without diffusers and the right is the same setup with diffusers.
      For the sake of simplicity, again, I have assumed that the diffusers are very simple and only have 3 directions in which they diffuse.

So ... look at the left picture and just the green lines ... those are the directions in which a "normal" speaker will radiate sound. This will result in a very "confined" sound image since there are nearly no reflections.

The left picture with the red lines added is basically how the statements work ... the sound radiating from the back is reflected and added to the sound coming from the front of the speaker. The sound from the back will have a slight phase shift and delay and this, in conjunction with the sound coming from more directions, will result in that "open" feeling.

The right picture is the same setup, but with diffusers on the back and right wall. This results in the sound coming from even more directions at the listener and introduces even more minor phase shifts and delays, which give the impressions of an even "bigger" and "opener" sound.
      Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:37 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• AdelaaR
        • Dec 2010

I spray painted my diffuser in anthracite grey to match the other diffusers.
        The result isn't perfect, since this was my first ever attempt at spray painting, but it's good enough for me
        I had a hard time moving this monster to my studio since it weighed in at 68,5 kilograms or 151 pounds:

Image not available​

Getting this thing it it's place wasn't going to be easy ... so I devised a plan using scaffolding systems to get it to the desired height step by step.
        Here is my lovely pregnant assistant holding the beast in place:

Image not available​

After some cursing and hitting it with a hammer ... it finally got secured in it's final resting place:

Image not available​

The speaker wire to feed the center channel was fitted through a hole and it's now almost invisible ... suspended behind the speaker.

Whether or not this thing wil give me better audio doesn't even matter at this point ... damn! ... that thing looks friggin' cool and completely redefines the look of the whole room
        Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:37 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• BeerParty
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by AdelaaR
          Here is my lovely pregnant assistant holding the beast in place:

Image not available​
          Very nice!

Whether or not this thing wil give me better audio doesn't even matter at this point ... damn! ... that thing looks friggin' cool and completely redefines the look of the whole room
          Functional and cool looking, I'd say that was definitely worthy of two thumbs way up.

So how many more are you going to make?
          Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:39 Wednesday. Reason: Update quote
          Chris

My Statement Monitors Build
          My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• AdelaaR
            • Dec 2010

Yesterday I left my 2 and a half year old alone in my studio for about 20 seconds.
            When I came back ... he had stuffed half of a roll of toilet paper in the bass port of my right speaker!
            Luckily ... no damage was done and I was able to pull it all out again.
            Lesson learned: never leave your small children alone near your speakers for even a few seconds.
            And also ... there may be benefits of having bottom firing ports that I had overlooked when building
            Still ... I like the look of the front ports.

Comment

• sawdust
              • May 2009

Yesterday I left my 2 and a half year old alone in my studio for about 20 seconds.
              When I came back ... he had stuffed half of a roll of toilet paper in the bass port of my right speaker!
              Luckily ... no damage was done and I was able to pull it all out again.
              Lesson learned: never leave your small children alone near your speakers for even a few seconds.
              And also ... there may be benefits of having bottom firing ports that I had overlooked when building
              Still ... I like the look of the front ports.
              I have two stories relating to small children.

My daughter as a 3 yr old got behind our previous Acoustic Research speakers and reached into the back firing port and pulled out a wad of acoustic stuffing.... looky what I found!

My wife's nephew as a little child thought it appropriate to push in all the dust caps of my second DIY build... on both speakers while we were not watching! :M

Lessons learned!

Comment

• Coconutout
                • Oct 2006

most glorious man-cave ever. jesus christ, man.... :thumbsup:

Comment

• AdelaaR
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Coconutout
                  most glorious man-cave ever. jesus christ, man.... :thumbsup:
                  Hehe thanks ... it's not complete yet ... I am a strong believer in the wise words: "the fun is not only at the destination, but on the road traveled".
                  So far this project gave me some nice challenges already, but It'll look completely different once I start painting things.

Comment

• AdelaaR
                    • Dec 2010

Question time.

Initially my idea was to build a sub to complete my HT in my studio, but lately I've been wondering whether or not I really need one and whether or not it'll actually add enough to even bother.
                    I watched "Prometheus" yesterday. Without getting into how silly the movie's script and characters were ... at least the soundtrack was pretty well mastered and it had an abundance of "low frequency effects", especially in the scenes with the storms or the spaceship taking off. This was the first of such movies I watched and so it was the first LFE test for my HT.
                    I have my receiver set up so that it uses no dedicated subwoofer and so it channels those LFE's to my Statements and the CC.
                    I was amazed at how good it sounded! The room shaked!
                    Looking at "normal commercial subwoofers" ... they don't even go as low and as clean as the Statements do, right?
                    So compared to people having normal commercial subwoofers ... I have in fact 1 normal subwoofer (the Statement CC) and 2 huge subwoofers (the Statements).

So my questions now are:
                    "do I need or want a subwoofer?"
                    "will it add enough to justify the price?"

Convince me

Comment

• BeerParty
                      • Oct 2008

Looking at "normal commercial subwoofers" ... they don't even go as low and as clean as the Statements do, right?
                      Since you built everything else yourself, why would you even consider a 'normal commercial sub-woofer'? Compared to the Statements, a DIY sub-woofer would be easy.

If I remember correctly, the Statements are tuned to ~40Hz, which means below that frequency the woofers will 'unload' and are in dangerous territory. LFE tracks on movies will typically go below 20Hz, which means there is material you will not hear without a sub-woofer. In your situation, I would build one sealed sub-woofer designed to go down to ~20Hz and run the LFE channel from your receiver to it. Parts Express has several choices in drivers and there are lots of cabinet designs you can copy.
                      Chris

My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• JonMarsh
                        Mad Max Moderator
                        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by BeerParty
                        Since you built everything else yourself, why would you even consider a 'normal commercial sub-woofer'? Compared to the Statements, a DIY sub-woofer would be easy.

If I remember correctly, the Statements are tuned to ~40Hz, which means below that frequency the woofers will 'unload' and are in dangerous territory. LFE tracks on movies will typically go below 20Hz, which means there is material you will not hear without a sub-woofer. In your situation, I would build one sealed sub-woofer designed to go down to ~20Hz and run the LFE channel from your receiver to it. Parts Express has several choices in drivers and there are lots of cabinet designs you can copy.

They even have some decent kit subs if you don't want to figure out packaging, though myself, for a fast off the shelf solution, I'd be inclined to combine an RSS-390-HO with a BASH plate amp in their finished 3 cu fit enclosure, if you don't have time for wood working at this point.

Click image for larger version

Name:	300-752_HR_0.default.jpg?resizeid=104&resizeh=600&resizew=600.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	933621

Image not available

Otherwise, I'd peruse some of the completed sub projects others have done for inspiration.
                        Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 15:06 Sunday. Reason: Update image location
                        the AudioWorx
                        Natalie P
                        M8ta
                        Modula Neo DCC
                        Modula MT XE
                        Modula Xtreme
                        Isiris
                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                        Minerva Monitor
                        Calliope
                        Ardent D

In Development...
                        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                        Obi-Wan
                        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                        Modula PWB
                        Calliope CC Supreme
                        Natalie P Ultra
                        Natalie P Supreme
                        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• AdelaaR
                          • Dec 2010

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
                          I haven't actually considered any commercial designs, I'm a DIY guy in everything I do
                          If there will be a sub ... it'll be completely custom and built into my computer desk for sure.
                          But my question was: "do I need a sub? Is it going to actually add anything of value to what is already pretty impressive on the low frequency part?".

May be I'll have to do some actual room measurements first ... mmm.

Comment

• BeerParty
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                            http://www.parts-express.com/images/products/hires/302-844_hii.jpg
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	OversizedPicture.jpg
Views:	1016
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	857663

Yo, Jon. You should know better than to post un-scaled pictures! :rofl:
                            Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 15:07 Sunday. Reason: Update image location
                            Chris

My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• AdelaaR
                              • Dec 2010

Yes ... those pictures kinda scared me

Comment

• technodanvan
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Nov 2009

But my question was: "do I need a sub?
                                No, but you don't "need" a home theater!

Is it going to actually add anything of value to what is already pretty impressive on the low frequency part?".
                                Yes! While I'm sure the bass of the Statements is more than sufficient for most music I would say they would certainly be lacking that true deep bass that many movies have. I wouldn't say it would be necessary for the short term but if you're serious about having a nice theater room (and it looks like you are) then 1-2 subs are a must.

I would argue any decent commercial subwoofer would rival the Statements with ease.

To put it another way, you have four 8 inch drivers that amount to about 200 square inches of moving area, with only 7mm of xmax to work with. This is slightly more area than a 15" subwoofer, but with half the xmax (even less than that, depending on the model you look at!). A good number of 12" subs would move more air as well.
                                - Danny

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                  • Dec 2010

The retracting cable & projector system proves to be quite a challenge.
                                  I have found the right type of cables, being steel 2mm wire with 0.5mm of pastic coating, which work perfectly for this job.
                                  I'm currently installing a system with counterweights to retract the cables after the screen (I'll just call it "screen" because that's easier than "plate") has been lowered.
                                  Pictures (and maybe even video?) asap

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                    Mad Max Moderator
                                    • Aug 2000

Yes ... those pictures kinda scared me
                                    Yeah, that's what happens when I'm in a hurry, and working on a retina display... didn't seem all that big to me!
                                    the AudioWorx
                                    Natalie P
                                    M8ta
                                    Modula Neo DCC
                                    Modula MT XE
                                    Modula Xtreme
                                    Isiris
                                    Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                    Minerva Monitor
                                    Calliope
                                    Ardent D

In Development...
                                    Obi-Wan
                                    Modula PWB
                                    Calliope CC Supreme
                                    Natalie P Ultra
                                    Natalie P Supreme
                                    Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by JonMarsh
                                      Yeah, that's what happens when I'm in a hurry, and working on a retina display... didn't seem all that big to me!
                                      I'm guessing they seemed almost twice as big here, on my trusty CF-53 Toughbook.
                                      Why doesn't the forum auto-scale pictures when they're bigger than the screen size, I wonder?

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                        • Dec 2010

I finally did it and it works completely as intended
                                        It's pretty complicated ... but it works in such a way that the press of one button will lower the screen, lower the projector, turn on the projector and completely retract the cables.

This is the counterweight system, neatly nested behind the fake wall in what will become the bass absorbers in the corners behind the Statements:

Image not available

Notice how it uses 2 separate weights ... the small weight on the bottom will rest on the plate beneath it halfway and will thus reduce the total weight so that the projector will start coming down. The weight of the projector and it's enclosure is just between the total weight and the weight of only the top weight.

A little close-up of the upper weight, which I made from a plastic drain pipe:

Image not available​

And a close-up of the lower weight, which is just an empty paint bucket:

Image not available​

I used a mixture of sand and gravel to fill the weights, by the way.
                                        Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:40 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                          • Dec 2010

Inside the far end of the ceiling is a reduction system, which also distributes the weight over two separate cables from here:

Image not available​

From there the cables go through two other pulleys, which are connected to the projector enclosure ... it was a matter of millimeters to let the cable pass the motor there, but straight through the middle turned out to be the best solution:

Image not available​

The screen, halfway while being lowered, with the cables still visible:

Image not available​

... and then finally ... tadaaaaam tchssssshh!:

Image not available​

The left speaker in those last two pictures is moved to the right to be able to easily access the counterweights while testing the system.
                                          Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:40 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                            • Dec 2010

The projector turns on automatically when it's enclosure is lowered ... this was accomplished with a simple "door switch" connected to it's power cable.
                                            Turning off projectors by cutting their power abrubtly like that used to be devastating for the lamp because the fan isn't able to cool the lamp anymore and so the lamp heats up too much and dies ... but with the new LED projectors this problem is, luckily for me, resolved

Comment

• BeerParty
                                              • Oct 2008

Nice system. Looks like you put a lot of planning into it and it payed off.
                                              Chris

My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                • Dec 2010

Today I made the basstrap panels in the corners behind the Statements:

Image not available​

I used rockwool and made simple wooden frames on which I stretched black fake leather using a staplegun.

The result, for now:

Image not available​

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                  • Dec 2010

Some more progress:

Image not available​

The basstraps in the corners are now done on both sides and the Statements are back in their intended places.
                                                  I'm under the impression that it all sounds really great now ... that may be because it actually does indeed sound better since the basstraps ... or it may have to do with all the work involved and me wanting it badly to sound superb now ... I'll believe the former if you don't mind.
                                                  Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:41 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                    • Dec 2010

As promised ... I made a little video of the screen coming down:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The screen itself is still pretty basic at this point ... just painted MDF on a metal frame. I'll finish it with the same black fake leather I used for the basstraps and will use for the rest of the ceiling so that the screen will almost become invisible when it's retracted.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Jan 2006

Could you take some clear pictures of the lift mechanism and what not? I've been contemplating a DIY painted screen to come down in front of a new TV that I'm thinking of getting and been trying to figure out how I could build it.

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                        • Dec 2010

I took some pictures and posted them on the previous page.
                                                        I can't take any more pictures of the counterweights since they are now behind the basstraps inside the wall.

Comment

• joeybutts
                                                          • Sep 2009

This is fantastic work Adelaar. Excellent.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                            • Jan 2006

Oh I missed those, thanks lol

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Jan 2006

Yeah didn't realize it was all built into the walls That won't work for me in my rental. Looks great though!

Comment

• Sinistre1
                                                                • Oct 2012

Bravo!!!! Bellisimo!!!! :T ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x( ;x

Absolutely inspired and inspiriring!

Comment

• BeerParty
                                                                  • Oct 2008

Sweet work so far! :T
                                                                  Chris

My AviaTrix Build

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Dec 2010

I just found out my receiver does streaming internet radio ... sweet

Comment

• Bournehusker
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Jan 2013

I started bulding some Statements back in late novemeber. Just completed them yesterday and havent done any critical listening yet. I am excited about them based on what everyone has said so far. I have a background in audio video install and sales many years ago. I have sold, owned and or heard basically every brand, size, style, concept speaker out there within reason. I was always impressed by Paradigm, B&W, and Thiel. I have over the years Owned several of Paradigms high end speakers. Never been able to afford the upper atmosphere stuff. I am just getting into the Diy speakers and these statements are my first build. Ill try to get some pics up soon. Hopefully I will be able to give some insight into what I think these babys compare to commercially.

Comment

• Jim Holtz
                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bournehusker
                                                                        I started bulding some Statements back in late novemeber. Just completed them yesterday and havent done any critical listening yet. I am excited about them based on what everyone has said so far. I have a background in audio video install and sales many years ago. I have sold, owned and or heard basically every brand, size, style, concept speaker out there within reason. I was always impressed by Paradigm, B&W, and Thiel. I have over the years Owned several of Paradigms high end speakers. Never been able to afford the upper atmosphere stuff. I am just getting into the Diy speakers and these statements are my first build. Ill try to get some pics up soon. Hopefully I will be able to give some insight into what I think these babys compare to commercially.
                                                                        We're looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing your thoughts.

Jim

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Dec 2010

Although I have been lurking around here from time to time, I haven't posted any updates since last year.
                                                                          The main reason for this is that my Statements were audio-capable and my studio was used for home theater, computer use and just hanging around.
                                                                          As I'm still building my house and now have 2 little kids, I also had no other place to set up my computer.
                                                                          This all changed when I got a laptop for my wife's birthday and I got myself a nice little Synology NAS to go with it
                                                                          This meant that I was finally able to move all my data to the NAS and start using the laptop as main computer and temporary multimedia device.
                                                                          Another great side-effect of this is that I'm now able to stream audio to my receiver from my NAS.
                                                                          Long story short: I finally started to finish my studio! Some pictures:

Painting the center channel:

Image not available​

The door, with integrated diffuser:

Image not available​

The computer closet with seal to keep the sound inside:

Image not available​

Back wall painted and all diffusers are now in place acting as doors to closets:

Image not available​

The third diffuser-closet, which is to the left:

Image not available​

I added lights that are positioned around the center channel to illuminate the main computer desk:

Image not available​

The Statement center channel, all done:

Image not available​

Next up ... the finishing of the actual statements
                                                                          Last edited by theSven; 02 August 2023, 16:41 Wednesday. Reason: Remove broken image links

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                            Mad Max Moderator
                                                                            • Aug 2000
                                                                            • 15298

You've got quite a lot going on here- especially for someone with a young family! :T
                                                                            the AudioWorx
                                                                            Natalie P
                                                                            M8ta
                                                                            Modula Neo DCC
                                                                            Modula MT XE
                                                                            Modula Xtreme
                                                                            Isiris
                                                                            Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                            Minerva Monitor
                                                                            Calliope
                                                                            Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                            Obi-Wan
                                                                            Modula PWB
                                                                            Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                            Natalie P Ultra
                                                                            Natalie P Supreme
                                                                            Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• AdelaaR
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Dec 2010
                                                                              • 480

I've been working on finishing my Statements for the last days, mostly after I got home from work.

Image not available​

They are now finally completely done!

Image not available​

(the picture is a bit dark, I know)

A great sense of accomplishment rushes through my veins
                                                                              The whole set is now complete and will be reinstalled once the room is done.

Finalizing them I realized how difficult and tedious of a job this is and my respect for other more experienced builders has greatly increased.
                                                                              Although I did my best, the finishing is not perfect and a bit messy in some places.
                                                                              The blackness helps a lot to reduce the visibility of these errors and I don't mind them much as I'm sure no-one will ever really notice them anyway.
                                                                              The sonic story interests me more than the visual one, so to speak.

A big thanks again to Jim and Curt and all others who have helped me get this far.

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                • Aug 2000
                                                                                • 15298

Congratulations! It takes a lot of work and some perseverance to get to this point- :T

One friend has a saying, "Good enough for horseback", in that any minor flaw you couldn't see a few feet away on horseback is not worth worrying about... it's a good thought to keep in mind, to keep from going crazy! In the end, like you say, it's the sonic story that counts and your enjoyment in listening to them. May you have many, many hours of pleasure! I'm sure you will!
                                                                                the AudioWorx
                                                                                Natalie P
                                                                                M8ta
                                                                                Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                Modula MT XE
                                                                                Modula Xtreme
                                                                                Isiris
                                                                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                Minerva Monitor
                                                                                Calliope
                                                                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                Obi-Wan
                                                                                Modula PWB
                                                                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                Janus BP1 Sub

Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Jim Holtz
                                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                  • Mar 2005
                                                                                  • 3223

They look great from here! :T

I hope you're still enjoying them.

Jim

Comment

• Curt C
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Feb 2005
                                                                                    • 791

Very nicely done!

I have a friend that has a similar saying: He referred to the paint job he put on his car as being a '9'. What he meant was: "It looks perfect from 9 meters away..."

C
                                                                                    Curt's Speaker Design Works

Comment

• ttan98
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Mar 2007
                                                                                      • 153

Curt or Jim,

I would like to use a dual RS225 as my bass units, my speaker configuration is WFRW(FR- Full range, W-RS225), both of you have extensive experience with this driver. My questions for this driver are:

a. The norminal size(litre or cu. foot) of the cabinet for each unit?
                                                                                      b. Each cabinet is ported, what is and diameter and length of each port?

Any advice when designing with this driver, I intend to cross around 350Hz to my Full range. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Jim Holtz
                                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2005
                                                                                        • 3223

Originally posted by ttan98
                                                                                        Curt or Jim,

I would like to use a dual RS225 as my bass units, my speaker configuration is WFRW(FR- Full range, W-RS225), both of you have extensive experience with this driver. My questions for this driver are:

a. The norminal size(litre or cu. foot) of the cabinet for each unit?
                                                                                        b. Each cabinet is ported, what is and diameter and length of each port?

Any advice when designing with this driver, I intend to cross around 350Hz to my Full range. Thanks for your time.
                                                                                        Curt is the design wizard of the team. I'd suggest you send Curt an email. He is extremely busy with work right now and doesn't post in the forums very much.

Assuming you're using the new unshielded version of the RS225-8, 35 liters net works extremely well and yields a F/3 of around 32 Hz. We used a 2 1/2" x 7 3/4" port. That's what we did with The Finalists.

Curt can answer your other questions.

Good luck with your new design!

Jim

Comment

• Curt C
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Feb 2005
                                                                                          • 791

Jim is correct as usual. That would be 35 liters per woofer of course, and the port length would be for each woofer having its own port. Since the FR driver will likely soak up all the enclosure volume between the woofers, this would seem to be the way to go.

C
                                                                                          Curt's Speaker Design Works

Comment

• ttan98
                                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                                            • Mar 2007
                                                                                            • 153

Jim and Curt,

Thanks for your precise response.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"