X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002

Hate the Producer8

Over a year ago I purchsed the all in one Producer8 with the extender. I've noticed over the pass few months that I have been back to joggling more with my other remotes because I can't be bothered anymore trying to remeber the Macros and what is saved where. The darn THEATER key just won't do what it is supposed to do even as a one touch for the on/off power key for essential gear. I am getting impatient.

I see from reading a thread or two here that the Pronto seem to be highly recommended. I want a simple to use, easy to navigate quick command, backlit and other goody remote that's practical OR if someone can tell me how to program the darn thing so that the Theater key works wonders. I cannot control my DVD even though it's programmed, it doesn't power on/off any of the eqiupment the only thing that seems to work in that mode is the volume for my reciever.

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
    CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

The Pronto is awesome if you can get used to a touchscreen. Some cannot stand having to look at the remote to use it. I found the incredible flexibility of the Pronto made me forget about "hard" buttons.

My Pronto is easily my favorite piece of my home theater. I think that's saying a lot.
    I only wish I could afford the color version.

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"