New Panasonics are in!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mitchell
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 202

    #1

    New Panasonics are in!

    The new panasonics are in at the dealer near me.
    The 42" HD unit sells for $3000 and has the speaker along the bottom.
    Only the basic tuner remains.
    I am told that the actual panel is the same as last years.
    The speaker drivers are smaller.
    I am probably going to buy this shortly.
    Any comments would be welcome!
    Anything I should ask salesman?
    Mitchell
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003
    • 16706

    #2
    I recently had another look at some of Panny's PDP's (last years models) and for a CRT fanatic I was reasonably impressed. They're really that much better than the other "mainstrem" PDP's out there
    Jason

    Comment

    • Joelp
      Member
      • Nov 2004
      • 60

      #3
      I believe the new consumer pannys use the 7th generation Commercial glass.

      Anyway, there is tons of panasonic info here : http://www.glaucobruzzi.com/plasma-f...splay.php?f=16

      Comment

      Related Topics

      Collapse

      • David Meek
        DVDs Coming Out This Tuesday - December 7th
        by David Meek
        Here's a list of most of the DVD's being released on Tuesday, December 7th. Be aware that some of these could be re-releases of earlier titles.

        24: Season 3
        411VM: 911-Slams
        50 First Dates / Mr. Deeds (2 pack)
        ABC News: Jesus, Mary & DaVinci
        ABC News: The
        ...
        06 December 2004, 11:32 Monday
      • ahaik
        Loudspeaker Design Cookbook 6th or 7th edition ?
        by ahaik
        Hi,
        6th edition is on sale at madisound now for $11 http://www.madisound.com/catalog/pro...oducts_id=1750
        The new 7th edition is more then $30 are the differences worth spending the extra $$ for someone with no experience in speaker design like myself ?

        As...
        31 July 2007, 09:54 Tuesday
      • greenhorn
        Salesman Suggested The Following
        by greenhorn
        I’m pretty new to better quality Stereo\Home Theater world, have some basic understanding, but by no means do I really know my way around this stuff yet. I was out shopping for a new DVD player and the salesman suggested a unique (to me) way of hooking up the DVD player I was looking at to my Pre-Amp....
        30 July 2007, 09:36 Monday
      • RebelMan
        Sadly Disappointed by the RB-1092
        by RebelMan
        I was running some errands today that inadvertently brought me near a Rotel dealer. I had some extra time on my hands so I thought I would pop in and see what changes have taken place since my last visit, which wasn’t that long ago. One of the salesmen, that I have gotten to know pretty well, was...
        03 April 2006, 03:39 Monday
      • slowrey
        New Rotel Owner...and a little peeved with my dealer...
        by slowrey
        Okay I hate the fact that I have to buy Rotel from a Rotel dealer in my area. Here's the prime example of why.

        Research
        I went into a Home Theater Store to discuss replacing my Pioneer Elite 55TXi and my Integra Research DTR-7.1 Receivers. I spoke to a salesman about the Rotel...
        06 August 2006, 19:48 Sunday
      • Loading...
      • No more items.
      Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"