• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

A couple of recommendations!

Hey all,

I like watching TV stuff on DVD for obvious reasons.....the total lack of commercial interruptions!. Also, with these things, I'm not locked in for 2 hours, but only for 45mins to and hour tops. Lately, I've been renting this stuff from my local library and these two mini series have both impressed me. Both are Spielberg's stuff :

"Band of Brothers" - Really good!! Great character development and excellent WWII battle scenes!. Brutal actually. Of course, excellently filmed as well!

"Taken" - Another great mini series about alien abductions.....if you like that sorta' thing!!. As well, great character development and as above, excellent cinematography!. Somewhat creepy and violent but really well done.

Both of these series should be absolutely watched with the kids solidly tucked in bed!!. Lights out in the bunkhouse for the kiddies! 16+
    Dan Madden :T
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Band Of Brothers was well done.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
      Band Of Brothers was well done.
      It was George. I was sucked into it!.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"