Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003
    • 16706

    #1

    Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World



    [YOUTUBE]T43InzvBm-k[/YOUTUBE]

    Wife and I really enjoyed this one last night :T

    *Warning* Likely to make pregnant/hormonal women cry at the end.

    Touching and bittersweet flick... I'm becoming ever more a fan of Carell and his film choices.
    Jason
  • madmac
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 3122

    #2
    I thought it was light and fluffy fun. Nothing more.
    Dan Madden :T

    Comment

    • aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003
      • 16706

      #3
      End of the world....light and fluffy? :blink:
      Jason

      Comment

      • Hdale85
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 16133

        #4
        Yeah Diana and I enjoyed this one as well. Been pushing lately to watch new movies as our list of un-watched films is getting rather long haha.

        I felt this one was very well done and pretty unique as far as love stories go.

        Comment

        • George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001
          • 7636

          #5
          I'll rent this one eventually.
          My Homepage!

          Comment

          • Manning
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2012
            • 25

            #6
            This one is on my list as well. I'm in the mood for "light and fun" movies lately, and from what I've heard, this should fit the bill.

            Comment

            • madmac
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Aug 2010
              • 3122

              #7
              Easily forgettable........As a matter of fact, don't even really remember it as of today!.
              Dan Madden :T

              Comment

              • George Bellefontaine
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Jan 2001
                • 7636

                #8
                Well I rented it over the weekend and thought it was okay, but end of the world stuff is kind of heavy going for me anyway. I was a little sorry I rented it.
                My Homepage!

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                • Johnloudb
                  What YouTube Music Video are You Listening to?
                  by Johnloudb
                  Okay, I have to admit I'm a bit stupid and naive about YouTube. ops: I just thought it was mostly people posting their home movies, political opinions, and such. Anyhoo, Russ L mentioned he looked up some music on YouTube, and I decided to check out KT Tunstall on YouTube, after Russ recommended...
                  09 December 2008, 01:07 Tuesday
                • Spearmint
                  Seeking advice for new 12" sub design
                  by Spearmint
                  Reading Kramskoi's thread about his Tumult experience using a sealed enclosure (great read BTW) I am seeking some advice on the best setup for a couple of new subs.

                  Currently I have 2x 15in subs in ported enclosures tuned to around 15Hz, and these perform magically for both 2ch & HT....
                  17 March 2006, 14:01 Friday
                • P-Dub
                  Youtube browsing
                  by P-Dub
                  So I'm wondering how do people browse on Youtube?

                  I have noticed that over time Youtube changes their browsing categories. I'm sure they've been doing it for years, but over the past day it's changed again.

                  Now I just see Popular on Youtube, Music, Sports, Gaming, Education...
                  19 March 2014, 16:03 Wednesday
                • Navy Guy
                  New YouTube Channel on Speaker Designing How To's
                  by Navy Guy
                  Hey guys, I've heard some people in the past (at least on Parts Express Tech Talk) request video explainers on how to use some of the software out there so I've decided to start a YouTube channel for exactly that. I don't have all my gear here, so I'm starting with Woofer Box and Circuit Designer, WinISD,...
                  17 April 2016, 15:25 Sunday
                • wirenut
                  DIY High End In-Wall Speakers
                  by wirenut
                  I could type a long message about this topic.. instead I will try to keep it to the point. After hours of researching this topic I was surprised to learn that it is pretty much non existent. Being "me" that REALLY" got me interested in accomplishing the goal of taking on the project of...
                  22 December 2017, 01:47 Friday
                • Loading...
                • No more items.
                Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

                  Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

                  Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"