X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Youtube browsing

So I'm wondering how do people browse on Youtube?

I have noticed that over time Youtube changes their browsing categories. I'm sure they've been doing it for years, but over the past day it's changed again.

Now I just see Popular on Youtube, Music, Sports, Gaming, Education and Movies. I used to click on the Auto category, and the travel, and there was a tech and science one before. This on the iPad app. On the web page it just has my subscriptions. I'm glad I started adding those a while back.

Just curious.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I have no idea. What always happens for me, is I'll follow a link to watch a particular video. (or search for one) Then when I'm done watching it, I'll see an interesting video shot there, or on the right sidebar, and say "Oooh! I gotta watch that one." Then "Oooh! Boobs! Gotta watch that one." Then "Eeewww! That looks gross. Gotta watch that one." Soon I'm watching totally random things I have no idea how I got there.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• P-Dub
      Office Moderator
      • Aug 2000

I think if I search for stuff it will get me to the same stuff, but I liked to browse those various categories to help me link to those other videos. I'm sure I could just put in a blanket search for stuff, which I've done in the past.
      Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"