• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Crank 2 : High Voltage

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2koYVqwzT4[/YOUTUBE]

In this high-octane sequel, hitman Chev Chelios (Statham) launches himself on an electrifying chase through Los Angeles in pursuit of the Chinese mobster who...

For those of you that were entertained by the first one (As wierd of a movie as it was, it kept me entertained) Here is the 2nd.
    It was kind of obvious they left it open for a sequal at the end of the first one, looks like the 2nd is more of the same! :T
    B&W
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

It'll be a pass for me. I didn't like the first one.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

A clever idea to restore the character, however the way the first ended was pretty bogus. A body falling from that high and hitting pavement wouldn't leave more than a hodgepodge of small scattered pieces to "work" with. I'm not suggesting that the first movie should have been taken too seriously, but that's a real reach.

Jason Statham needs to branch out a bit more. I'm thinking typecast here.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by David Meek

Jason Statham needs to branch out a bit more. I'm thinking typecast here.
        Yeah, I really think this guy will amaze us one day with his acting chops. But first I think he needs to get a new agent who seems bent on typecasting him to death... and obviously for the money. That's okay, but look at Statham in Bank Job and you get an idea of his potential for better roles.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Yeah, Crank didn't do to much for me either. bought it, watched it once.
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"